Chat Area > General Discussion Area

If you think we are hard up for leadership material.....

(1/7) > >>

STEMO:
......then imagine being a member of the SNP and having a choice between Humza Yousaf, Ash Reagan or Kate Forbes. Jeez  ;D

Olympia5776:
I watched the first hustings the other evening and was completely underwhelmed by the collective absence of leadership qualities , charisma and policy content .
They reallly are the three Stoogies.
Either of them when elected will be the equivalent of a Parish Council leader running a country.
There's no stalking horse waiting in the background to pick up the shattered remnants of the SNP when the wheels fall off the bus so I predict that sometime in the not too distant future the devolved administration may be rescinded and control taken back by Westminster , which is no bad thing as they have squandered and squirreled away many millions nay , billions , which should have been used to benefit the people of Scotland .
Truly a cabal of third rate wanna be politicians with no ability to govern a country.
The one facet in the approaching calamity is the sheer enjoyment I shall get watching the lemmings throw themselves over the cliff .
Popcorn at the ready ....... bring it on :y

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Olympia5776 on 03 March 2023, 09:32:38 ---I watched the first hustings the other evening and was completely underwhelmed by the collective absence of leadership qualities , charisma and policy content .
They reallly are the three Stoogies.
Either of them when elected will be the equivalent of a Parish Council leader running a country.
There's no stalking horse waiting in the background to pick up the shattered remnants of the SNP when the wheels fall off the bus so I predict that sometime in the not too distant future the devolved administration may be rescinded and control taken back by Westminster , which is no bad thing as they have squandered and squirreled away many millions nay , billions , which should have been used to benefit the people of Scotland .
Truly a cabal of third rate wanna be politicians with no ability to govern a country.
The one facet in the approaching calamity is the sheer enjoyment I shall get watching the lemmings throw themselves over the cliff .
Popcorn at the ready ....... bring it on :y

--- End quote ---
I thought you might have an opinion, Don.  ;D

Raeturbo:
Is this guy still around?  Far better than them three put together…..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lc4gB89LN7o

Kevin Wood:

--- Quote from: Olympia5776 on 03 March 2023, 09:32:38 ---Either of them when elected will be the equivalent of a Parish Council leader running a country.

--- End quote ---

As opposed to Krankie who strutted around like a world leader but was actually a parish councillor. ;D

It's a geographically large parish, I admit, but... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version