Chat Area > General Discussion Area

If you think we are hard up for leadership material.....

<< < (2/7) > >>

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
I'm not remotely religious but the best of a bad bunch is probably the wee Christian girl who was 'bigoted' enough to say that only a man can rape a woman.

Humza Useless has proved inept and incompetent at every government post he has been given, but being from a 'minority' will probably get the job due to affirmative action.

STEMO:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 03 March 2023, 15:13:06 ---I'm not remotely religious but the best of a bad bunch is probably the wee Christian girl who was 'bigoted' enough to say that only a man can rape a woman.

Humza Useless has proved inept and incompetent at every government post he has been given, but being from a 'minority' will probably get the job due to affirmative action.

--- End quote ---
It's a good situation for those opposed to Scottish independence. I would imagine most sane Scottish folk will want to move south of the border rather than have an independent country governed by any of that trio.

STEMO:
Yay! Don's boy romped home  ;D

Sir Tigger KC:
I imagine Dear Rishi will make mincemeat of him, although that could reignite the Leicester race riots and spark off an India/Pakistan war!  :o  ;D

STEMO:
All we need to complete the set is a Bangladeshi first minister in Wales and an Afghani in Northern Ireland. Albs?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version