Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Temporary insurance for a omega

<< < (2/2)

dave the builder:

--- Quote from: addy on 29 March 2023, 20:01:11 ---I have added other cars, to run on my insurance in the past. It used to cost about £30. I thought temp would be cheap, was just suprised at the cost. As you have all said, a full year will be the way to go. I don't agree with no cover, but with prices like this. No wonder people, don't bother. :(

--- End quote ---
6 points on your licence and a fine for NO INSURANCE, plus the cost to get the car back from the impound could work out expensive too though ,not worth the risk  ;)

Doctor Gollum:

--- Quote from: dave the builder on 29 March 2023, 20:08:50 ---
--- Quote from: addy on 29 March 2023, 20:01:11 ---I have added other cars, to run on my insurance in the past. It used to cost about £30. I thought temp would be cheap, was just suprised at the cost. As you have all said, a full year will be the way to go. I don't agree with no cover, but with prices like this. No wonder people, don't bother. :(

--- End quote ---
6 points on your licence and a fine for NO INSURANCE, plus the cost to get the car back from the impound could work out expensive too though ,not worth the risk  ;)

--- End quote ---
Don't you require a licence in the first place for that to be effective  :D

dave the builder:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 29 March 2023, 20:20:13 ---
--- Quote from: dave the builder on 29 March 2023, 20:08:50 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Don't you require a licence in the first place for that to be effective  :D

--- End quote ---
The person , who's ID and name they "borrow" might have a licence  :P

Rangie:
Why not insure for the year & pay by monthly instalments then cancel once it suits you to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version