Chat Area > General Discussion Area

GOOD GARAGE SCHEME

(1/4) > >>

STMO123:
Has anyone come across this site

http://www.goodgaragescheme.co.uk/

I put in my postcode and it came back with a garage within 1 mile. Just might be worth a try IF it does what it says on the tin.

RolandL:
Crikey !  8 within 7mls, nearest one is 2mls away. as you say IF it does what it says on the tin. Personally I quite enjoy a bit of spannering, gives one a sense of satisfaction, when you know you have done a better job than, possibly a garage might  ;)

B52:
Zero return for north Glasgow - although I've yet to have a problem with Arnold Clark (Garscube Road)... other than they're always far too busy!  :)

STMO123:

--- Quote ---Crikey !  8 within 7mls, nearest one is 2mls away. as you say IF it does what it says on the tin. Personally I quite enjoy a bit of spannering, gives one a sense of satisfaction, when you know you have done a better job than, possibly a garage might  ;)
--- End quote ---

Always good to know thers a good local garage though, especially if you need a stamp in the service book

RolandL:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---Crikey !  8 within 7mls, nearest one is 2mls away. as you say IF it does what it says on the tin. Personally I quite enjoy a bit of spannering, gives one a sense of satisfaction, when you know you have done a better job than, possibly a garage might  ;)
--- End quote ---

Always good to know thers a good local garage though, especially if you need a stamp in the service book
--- End quote ---

True

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version