Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Hello :)

(1/3) > >>

MadOnVaux:
Hello people :)

Im sure some of you will recognise the name off VxON, so hello to those that know me, and also hello to those that dont :)

As of Friday i joined your clan...yes thats right, i am now the owner of an Omega...i still have the Calibra but its for sale, will sadden me deeply to see it go, but i love the Omega to bits.

Its a 2000 X plate 2.2 DTi CD 4dr manual, in Nocturno Blue...i previous owner, 64k, with FSH...need's a few bits on the bodywork tidying but nowt massive i shouldnt wonder...pics will be following shortly.

Mods started already...ive whipped the '2.2 DTi' badges off the back and the 'CD' badges off both front doors  ;)

I'm totally new to the Omega so will be asking all bloody sorts likely ;)

So, i'll be about a bit :)

Marks DTM Calib:
Another familiar name me thinks.....welcome to the forum.

MadOnVaux:

--- Quote ---Another familiar name me thinks.....welcome to the forum.
--- End quote ---

Hello Mark and thanks for the welcome...i didnt mean just to put 'Hello People', i wrote that and posted the thread by mistake lol...now edited :)

Marks DTM Calib:
You get very little trouble with the 2.2 diesel, pretty easy to chip to.....

MadOnVaux:

--- Quote ---You get very little trouble with the 2.2 diesel, pretty easy to chip to.....
--- End quote ---

Only thing that daunted me really was the timing chain issue...wasn't there some problem with a lubrication valve or something?, or was that the 2.2 Petrol's?

Had been looking at chips etc for a while as i was looking to buy a 2.2 DTi Vec C...and had seen one that allegedly boosted power to about 155bhp and 300lbft torque...there are soo many about now-a-days, not sure who would be the best...mind you, i want to get the service and bodywork sorted before i start expenditure such as that.

What engine is in these Meg's...Y22DTH?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version