Chat Area > General Discussion Area

Another funny thing happened at the supermarket

(1/4) > >>

RonaldMcBurger:
I was driving along and a funny light came on. Ooooh errrrrr I thought. What has gone wrong now? Anyway, I spotted a big car park on the left with a canopy, which is thoughtful of them, and it seemed popular with drivers, so i pulled in. I couldn't really work it out so I asked another driver what he thought. Your fuel is low he said. Fuel? What do you mean I said. You know, he said, what we all pull in here for. Is that what you are all doing I asked! What do I do now I said, I've only had the car a few weeks, it's never happened before. Are you mad he said, before wandering around to the back of my car at which point he said Oh I see, you have a diesel Omega. That explains it.

So, a new experience for me, but a very familiar one to all you petrol drivers. The fuel filling station. What great fun that was. Oh well, I'd better get used to it I supoose. I will be going to another one one day.

Auto Addict:
 [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]How dare you hijack my trademark ;)

tunnie:
er am i going mad? it says this thread was started by jamie on the thread list, but its your post!?! lol

TheBoy:
Thats me buggering about trying to credit it back to Ronnie (I cut and pasted from the posts that had to be deleted when we did restore)

Marks DTM Calib:
Still, that extra go is worth the money....how did my estate feel to drive Mr McB?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version