Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I have....  (Read 10663 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Can I have....
« Reply #165 on: 29 December 2023, 17:45:23 »

Didn't like it enough to part with 14 grand. It was clean and tidy but very ordinary.

I'm getting very picky in my old age, probably because I know my next one will probably be my last one.

I'm looking for something that probably doesn't exist.

I've lost track...  ::)  Did you try out a CRV?  :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 29 December 2023, 17:55:43 »

I'll know what I want when I see it, if that makes sense.
I know exactly what you mean.  I still haven't found anything that interests me enough to even go look at to replace mine.

I think what I want is a bog standard XJ diesel, but with an engine not designed by a thick moron.
Grumpy old man

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 30 December 2023, 01:10:15 »

As a newly converted BMW fan, I could recommend the F31 Estate. But go for the larger 6 cylinder engine. Mostly diesels around, very few petrols in the Saloon/Estate.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202312014459794?sort=mileage&twcs=true&advertising-location=at_cars&body-type=Estate&make=BMW&maximum-mileage=80000&minimum-badge-engine-size=3.0&model=3%20Series&page=3&postcode=tw75qd&price-from=13000&price-to=17000&radius=1500&fromsra

313 BHP and presumably plenty of derv torque.

Exhausts look like a petrol car to my eyes.

Mine was exactly this, but in luxury trim, so no m-sport stick ones. It was hugely capable and I only got rid of it to fund my divorce.

I'd rate it as one of the best estate cars of it's age/size. Silly quick when you wanted it, but able to touch 50mpg when on a run on company time  :y.

And the exhaust tips were the same on mine.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 30 December 2023, 07:18:30 »

As a newly converted BMW fan, I could recommend the F31 Estate. But go for the larger 6 cylinder engine. Mostly diesels around, very few petrols in the Saloon/Estate.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202312014459794?sort=mileage&twcs=true&advertising-location=at_cars&body-type=Estate&make=BMW&maximum-mileage=80000&minimum-badge-engine-size=3.0&model=3%20Series&page=3&postcode=tw75qd&price-from=13000&price-to=17000&radius=1500&fromsra

313 BHP and presumably plenty of derv torque.

Exhausts look like a petrol car to my eyes.

Mine was exactly this, but in luxury trim, so no m-sport stick ones. It was hugely capable and I only got rid of it to fund my divorce.

I'd rate it as one of the best estate cars of it's age/size. Silly quick when you wanted it, but able to touch 50mpg when on a run on company time  :y.

And the exhaust tips were the same on mine.
But not that particular one. Four owners in seven years and no basic history check.
Diesel till I die

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 30 December 2023, 07:54:47 »

No, personally I would not buy a car that looked like that.

I may be being unfair (which after all is what the internet is for) but that looks like it was owned by someone that would rather spend money on some 4d number plates or carbon fibre-ish tat than having the car maintained properly.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.