Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Britain will join the Euro before long says German Finance Minister  (Read 3961 times)

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • 1995. 2.5 V6 LPG manual
    • View Profile
Re: Britain will join the Euro before long says German Finance Minister
« Reply #15 on: 20 November 2011, 20:51:19 »

And you Cem? Turkey also coming to the EU it's just a question of time and will enter. What happen with your money at time?

I completely trust EU.. they will never accept us ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :y

I'm afraid you can start to worry Cem... EU needs Turkey becouse of your strong economy, fast growing and young population... ;D ;D ;D Turkey also needs EU as a very good market of workpower...Huge vacancy there is in market of low status job that's why Eastern Block was needed as well... :( :( :( I feel we aren't handled as a partner, rather a subordinate... :( :( :(
C20NE - X25XE

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #16 on: 20 November 2011, 21:08:45 »

And you Cem? Turkey also coming to the EU it's just a question of time and will enter. What happen with your money at time?

I'm afraid you can start to worry Cem... EU needs Turkey becouse of your strong economy, fast growing and young population... ;D ;D ;D Turkey also needs EU as a very good market of workpower...Huge vacancy there is in market of low status job that's why Eastern Block was needed as well... :( :( :( I feel we aren't handled as a partner, rather a subordinate... :( :( :(

now, where do I start ?

our economy is dependant also on market conditions (like other countries) , now we are giving high interest rates  so too much "volatile hot" money is transferred to here.. the day they decide to leave , things will instantly change.. regardless of the precautions of our central bank..  but for now, some powerful invisible hand is behind us :-\   ( I know the reasons but long story for here)

and as for the EU, they currently have enough cheap labour from eastern europe.. so dont need us.. and besides they can also sell their goods easily here because of a stupid agreement between us and EU..and Cyprus seems to be a hard problem that will delay our entrance for long time.. :y

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 November 2011, 22:16:21 »

How bad are things in Hungary where many loans / mortgages have been made in Swiss Francs and Euros?

http://www.mindfulmoney.co.uk/wp/shaun-richards/europe-latest-bailout-scheme-is-as-flawed-as-its-predecessors-and-hungary-badly-needs-help/
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 20 November 2011, 22:34:05 »

Yea, many people suffer from weight of repaying, there is a lot of mortgage on houses and cars mainly. Yes we had to achieve the requirements of EU, for instance GDP per year and loans make up gdp as well...They could be taken almost free for anybody and later the rate of these currencies began to fly...Who have mortgage have to pay almost two times money than before. These are hard times for them...If they are unable to pay, are in trouble and becouse of them banks are in trouble as well...demonic circle. :( :( :(
C20NE - X25XE

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 November 2011, 22:36:58 »

I'm far from an expert so expect to be shot down, i only know what i hear listening to the radio in the truck. When i get home/park up i could'nt care less & ignore all current affairs but from what little i hear last week our spineless unelected PM had talks with that Angela....Angola? Markel??? woman who it seems wants us to enter into some scheme of other that would result in us paying 80% of south europes debt leaving her with the other 20% which at least we had the backbone to say NO to when it sees if we don't Germany will have to foot the bill. We can say NO as we're not in the euro. If we were we'd be in even deeper doody than we are already so glad we never joined. They all did so let them sort it.

This comment is based on very little knowledge. I could be miles out & won't argue with any of you as i can't really!!!! :y
Curry makes the world go round!

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20 November 2011, 22:53:59 »

I could be miles out & won't argue with any of you as i can't really!!!! :y

Don't worry mon ami! Nobody want to fall in unnecessary argue :y :y :y We are just in a good talk !
C20NE - X25XE

cleggy

« Reply #21 on: 20 November 2011, 22:56:28 »

Cameron is spineless >:( >:(

Thatcher would have sorted Fuhrer Merkel out, and her little french poodle :y :y

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 November 2011, 22:58:29 »

I'm far from an expert so expect to be shot down, i only know what i hear listening to the radio in the truck. When i get home/park up i could'nt care less & ignore all current affairs but from what little i hear last week our spineless unelected PM had talks with that Angela....Angola? Markel??? woman who it seems wants us to enter into some scheme of other that would result in us paying 80% of south europes debt leaving her with the other 20% which at least we had the backbone to say NO to when it sees if we don't Germany will have to foot the bill. We can say NO as we're not in the euro. If we were we'd be in even deeper doody than we are already so glad we never joined. They all did so let them sort it.

:y :y :y If GB entrances you will be netto payers, you can afford by the point of EU... ;D ;D ;D
C20NE - X25XE

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #23 on: 20 November 2011, 22:59:50 »

Thatcher would have sorted Fuhrer Merkel out, and her little french poodle :y :y

no doubt,  Iron lady can do that ;D :y

aaronjb

« Reply #24 on: 20 November 2011, 23:01:56 »

Oh no.. you mentioned Thatcher - that's guaranteed to make the thread descend into an argument over whether she was the best PM we ever had, or the devil incarnate.. ;)

Johnny English

• Omega Baron
  • Hungary
  • English antitalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20 November 2011, 23:04:51 »

Iron Lady ?  8)
It's said the engine of EU economy is the French - German corporation, but two strong country not enough if there are a lot of weak one...That's why GB is needed as a possible new supporter (means : payer) member.
C20NE - X25XE

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #26 on: 20 November 2011, 23:07:28 »

Iron Lady ?  8)
It's said the engine of EU economy is the French - German corporation, but two strong country not enough if there are a lot of weak one...That's why GB is needed as a possible new supporter (means : payer) member.

French is far from being an engine imo ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 20 November 2011, 23:38:45 »

We are all doomed to years of penury. Well not all as the freking banks will be alright.

Next week rumour has it that the markets will put the spotlight on Belgium and Austria of all places. Then they will be back on Spain now we have Rajoy (Conservatives) in power here.

Best buy gold even though it is high.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #28 on: 20 November 2011, 23:41:16 »

these are best times for some to make more profit.. and for others time too loose job :(

albitz

« Reply #29 on: 20 November 2011, 23:49:06 »

The banks are not alright.Far from it.Many hundreds of thousands of people around the world lost their jobs in the banking sector before the credit crunch even started to affect anyone else.Their share prices are averaging around 10% of what they were before the credit crunch etc.etc... ::)
The banking cirisis has exposed the political elites in many countries who for years had been getting away with spending money their countries didnt have and in many cases, never would have.It had to happen sometime,and the longer it went on before it was exposed,the worse it was going to be. ;)
Varche - you need to get over this irrational hatred of anyone who works for a bank. ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.