Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Just got back from a walk with the pooch  (Read 3801 times)

STEMO

Just got back from a walk with the pooch
« on: 24 September 2019, 14:48:40 »

Pissing down with rain, just a few oldish fellas with their mutts out and about. "Ow do, 'Ows thee dog? She's a right cutie" "Ay up, lad, has thee been t'res (the local reservoir) this aft? Full o' blue green algae. Terrible"
No one had listened to or was interested in the big news. Happy as Larry, they were, living the simple life. 'F**k it' I thought, 'I think this might be my future'.

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
Re: Just got back from a walk with the pooch
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2019, 15:04:10 »

tha may need `terpreter for`t sutherners

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 September 2019, 15:15:33 »

Pissing down with rain, just a few oldish fellas with their mutts out and about. "Ow do, 'Ows thee dog? She's a right cutie" "Ay up, lad, has thee been t'res (the local reservoir) this aft? Full o' blue green algae. Terrible"
No one had listened to or was interested in the big news. Happy as Larry, they were, living the simple life. 'F**k it' I thought, 'I think this might be my future'.

Young age looks forward. Old age looks back. Middle age looks worried.

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 24 September 2019, 15:15:39 »

Aye. The talk reet funny down there, tha knows.

STEMO

« Reply #4 on: 24 September 2019, 15:17:11 »

I'm coming to the conclusion that all these old duffers who know nowt, actually don't want to know owt. Better that way.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 September 2019, 15:20:23 »

I'm coming to the conclusion that all these old duffers who know nowt, actually don't want to know owt. Better that way.

Old people generally don't have much responsibility any more.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 September 2019, 15:28:31 »

Love walking my dog out this morning at 07.15 for just over an hour didn't see or talk to anyone..
Just how I like it..😉
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

STEMO

« Reply #7 on: 24 September 2019, 15:31:40 »

Love walking my dog out this morning at 07.15 for just over an hour didn't see or talk to anyone..
Just how I like it..😉
I even like going to Asda now. I put my telephone number into the console on the way in, pick up a bar code reader and of I go. I bleep my way around the store, go to the 'scan and go' checkout, pay and walk out. No need to speak to anyone at all.  :)

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 24 September 2019, 15:36:12 »

So....if I've decided to stop thinking about the future.....I should just buy a big, comfortable, polluting car.  :)
Now you're talking, Stevie, lad. ;D

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 September 2019, 15:38:09 »

You know , one of our two dirty diesels is still warm outside and I'm sitting here watching the rain fall ,the stoves blazing burning real black dirty coal , some turf and a big bit of oak on top and I can't see the bottom of the garden for thick smoke . I'ts luverrly .

My new screen background  ....

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 September 2019, 15:39:43 »

Just how I like it..😉
I even like going to Asda now. I put my telephone number into the console on the way in, pick up a bar code reader and of I go. I bleep my way around the store, go to the 'scan and go' checkout, pay and walk out. No need to speak to anyone at all.  :)

I usually flirt with the staff,
its amazing how an old fat bloke looking helpless at a display ALWAYS gets some womans attention ;D
last week looking for the bio yoghurt stuff, I asked someone, she spent the next 20 mins doing my shopping for me, and gave me details of where she lived ....

STEMO

« Reply #11 on: 24 September 2019, 15:39:55 »

You know , one of our two dirty diesels is still warm outside and I'm sitting here watching the rain fall ,the stoves blazing burning real black dirty coal , some turf and a big bit of oak on top and I can't see the bottom of the garden for thick smoke . I'ts luverrly .

;D ;D ;D ;D

STEMO

« Reply #12 on: 24 September 2019, 15:40:43 »

Just how I like it..😉

I usually flirt with the staff,
its amazing how an old fat bloke looking helpless at a display ALWAYS gets some womans attention ;D
last week looking for the bio yoghurt stuff, I asked someone, she spent the next 20 mins doing my shopping for me, and gave me details of where she lived ....
The local asylum?  ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 September 2019, 16:03:25 »

Fantastic ....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I think that will be my motto for the day week  :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 24 September 2019, 16:04:35 »

Aye. The talk reet funny down there, tha knows.

They talk even funnier in Wigin tha' knows  ::) ;D
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.