Chat Area > General Car Chat

Just a gentle reminder...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Varche:
There is an identical car parked outside (no street lights) here. I will pinch his for you. And I will post them free of charge to you to restore your faith in human beings. ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:
The culprit is unlikely to be a Saab owner. They are thoughtful erudite individuals contemplating the meaning of life. :)

More likely your local pisshead.

Varche:
have you had a look over the nearest obstacle? No doubt thrown away once the thrill of stealing them has worn off.  Well that is what we used to do in our erudite youth.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Varche on 18 October 2018, 11:08:37 ---have you had a look over the nearest obstacle? No doubt thrown away once the thrill of stealing them has worn off.  Well that is what we used to do in our erudite youth.

--- End quote ---

You may have something here. Worth a try. :y

Viral_Jim:

--- Quote from: Doctor Gollum on 18 October 2018, 09:00:29 ---And you're moving because...

--- End quote ---

I know, its a complete mystery as to why I'm drawn to a building, in a field, with no-one else around!  ;D

--- Quote from: Varche on 18 October 2018, 10:42:22 ---There is an identical car parked outside (no street lights) here. I will pinch his for you. And I will post them free of charge to you to restore your faith in human beings. ;D

--- End quote ---

That's the spirit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version