Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Internet bulb failure  (Read 2646 times)

sir moanalot

• Omega Knight
  • fens
  • im like an expensive watch - i get wound up easily
    • View Profile
Re: Internet bulb failure
« Reply #15 on: 03 March 2007, 07:17:55 »

not just me pulling my hair out then. sometimes i can connect wireless to my bt home hub and sometimes not. sometimes it crashes the connection and sometimes very slow.
phoned bt and was given all the usual bumf but the last thing they said was having the sky telephone lead plugged into the line set up can effect settings/connections etc????  was told to disconnect sky phone line for a couple of days to diagnose, weird eh?  well i'll let you know the outcome. tone.
yet another miserable day in rip off britain !!!

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
Re: Internet bulb failure
« Reply #16 on: 03 March 2007, 23:15:18 »

not just me pulling my hair out then. sometimes i can connect wireless to my bt home hub and sometimes not. sometimes it crashes the connection and sometimes very slow.
phoned bt and was given all the usual bumf but the last thing they said was having the sky telephone lead plugged into the line set up can effect settings/connections etc????  was told to disconnect sky phone line for a couple of days to diagnose, weird eh?  well i'll let you know the outcome. tone.

Disconnect SKY was the first thing I was told to do too.  It only needs to be plugged in for the first year of your contract and if you want to download movies etc, so now they can't keep tabs on me   ::)
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.