Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Im officially a  (Read 1913 times)

Baron Von Spongebob

• Omega Baron
  • South Wales
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
Im officially a
« on: 24 May 2007, 18:11:48 »

pri-k.. ;D      So some woman told me today in a car park.

Sitting there eating a freebie McDonalds that the mother in law bought me.

I parked slightly accross 2 bays because of the way other cars had parked..The car beside me moved but left little room for another to park in..Munch, munch we all enjoying the meal when i heard a horn going..beep,beep. more beep beeps. i waved at the driver meaning park somewhere else as its awkward to move car with meal on lap..

My daughter said theres someone getting out of the car dad. Now i dont care if Mike Tyson was getting out of the car i was eating my burger and chips..This woman appears at my window and said.

Do you know you parked over 2 bays sir...yes i replied it was the only way i could park because of the other cars when i got here. She called me liar..I glanced at her from under my shades and said i am not moving this lot of my lap when theres plenty of parking places around and went to start eating my meal again..

pri-k she said and walked off. Now ive posted a picture in the legal thread of her number plate. is it legal because i want revenge on the jumped up cow. My mother in law. Daughter and SWMBO were in the car at the time so plenty of witnesses to her behavior..

Ha..ha.. ;D ;D

More insults welcome ive heard them all.. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 24 May 2007, 18:13:03 by Spongebob »
Is the world ready for me..

Danny

• Omega Lord
  • Wigan, Greater Manchester
  • BLACK 1.6 BORA SHAPED JETTA!!
    • View Profile
Re: Im officially a
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2007, 18:24:59 »

i occasionally park across 2 bays, on private carparks, but i only do it in less populated areas of the car park, still wrong i know

but then there's the argument, why didnt you park elsewhere if there was other spaces you could have got in correctly before gettin your food?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2007, 18:27:53 »

pri-k.. ;D      So some woman told me today in a car park.

Sitting there eating a freebie McDonalds that the mother in law bought me.

I parked slightly accross 2 bays because of the way other cars had parked..The car beside me moved but left little room for another to park in..Munch, munch we all enjoying the meal when i heard a horn going..beep,beep. more beep beeps. i waved at the driver meaning park somewhere else as its awkward to move car with meal on lap..

My daughter said theres someone getting out of the car dad. Now i dont care if Mike Tyson was getting out of the car i was eating my burger and chips..This woman appears at my window and said.

Do you know you parked over 2 bays sir...yes i replied it was the only way i could park because of the other cars when i got here. She called me liar..I glanced at her from under my shades and said i am not moving this lot of my lap when theres plenty of parking places around and went to start eating my meal again..

pri-k she said and walked off. Now ive posted a picture in the legal thread of her number plate. is it legal because i want revenge on the jumped up cow. My mother in law. Daughter and SWMBO were in the car at the time so plenty of witnesses to her behavior..

Ha..ha.. ;D ;D

More insults welcome ive heard them all.. ;D ;D
You prick

;D ;D ;D
Grumpy old man

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2007, 18:33:48 »

She was probably one of those folks that hate people that park over two bays obviously, then again maybe she just wanted a closer look at your meega, then again maybe it was her bad week ;D ;D

Whilst on the subject of parking bays, I think they should all be the saem width as disabled bays or at least a bit more wider. Cos there is a problem with folks pranging the sides of your doors with their doors.

Big Rod

• Fife, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2007, 18:40:30 »

A few years ago I parked in a bay next to a Hyundai Coupe thing. It's wheels on the side I was parking were on the white dividing line. Basically very badly parked.

I slotted my car in perfectly legally and went of to do some shopping.

I arrived back to find the Hyundai gone, a dent in my passenger door, (which didn't really matter as the car I had at the time was worth about 10p, but it's the principle!!), and a note on the window containing a lot of expletives.

I wished I'd taken a note of the number.
If I have to explain you won't understand!

Baron Von Spongebob

• Omega Baron
  • South Wales
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2007, 18:40:59 »

;D ;D ;D ;D :y
Is the world ready for me..

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2007, 18:41:12 »

i second that, probably like everyone else on here, my car just doesnt completely fit in a bay at tesco, even overhanging at the front it still overhangs at the back

Big Rod

• Fife, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 May 2007, 18:46:03 »

i second that, probably like everyone else on here, my car just doesnt completely fit in a bay at tesco, even overhanging at the front it still overhangs at the back
The one I hate most is at our local B&Q.

There're kerb hieght bollards at the head of the bays to stop people from driving straight into the store I guess, but the debris from cars that've had their bumpers torn off when leaving the bay(s) is everywhere.

So I have to park quite a way back because if I stopped with my wheels at the bollards like they were intended, it'd be goodbye Irmscher.

The problem with this is that the rump of my estate hangs well out beyond the other cars.

I've had many a funny look, but what do I do?
If I have to explain you won't understand!

Danny

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 24 May 2007, 18:51:31 »

i suppose its just the drawback of having a large car and all we can do is select our parking spaces more carefully
« Last Edit: 24 May 2007, 18:51:56 by D4NNY »

STMO123

« Reply #9 on: 24 May 2007, 20:02:02 »

Come on Broocie. Tell them about your 'dictaphone' method ;D

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 May 2007, 09:18:55 »

Come on Broocie. Tell them about your 'dictaphone' method ;D

I use my finger to phone!  ::)  :y

miggy

« Reply #11 on: 25 May 2007, 14:35:47 »

I always park taking up 2 bays if there is plenty of other spaces in the car parks such as tesco etc, I do park within a bay if it is a paying car park or it would be wheel clamped. I have had Dick heads in the past open their doors onto my miggy, causing dings in the doors etc. NO WAY am I going to let someone do this, I do not care what anyone says, or threatens to do

MY CAR, MY BABY, I WILL PROTECT IT, BRING IT ON.

[smiley=angry.gif] [smiley=angry.gif] [smiley=angry.gif]

STMO123

« Reply #12 on: 25 May 2007, 14:43:05 »

Broocie dorsn't want to tell you about his dictaphone, so I will. When parking next to other, inferior cars he takes a verbal note of the reg nos. If, when he returns, there has been an 'accident', he goes visiting, in his working gear.

He is a traffic cop BTW ;D

miggy

« Reply #13 on: 25 May 2007, 14:45:15 »

Broocie dorsn't want to tell you about his dictaphone, so I will. When parking next to other, inferior cars he takes a verbal note of the reg nos. If, when he returns, there has been an 'accident', he goes visiting, in his working gear.

He is a traffic cop BTW ;D

;D ;D ;D Spot on, brilliant

;D ;D

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 May 2007, 15:17:39 »

Not me....   ::)

But I know someone who does.......    ;)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.