Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ALMOST CRACKED IT  (Read 1023 times)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
ALMOST CRACKED IT
« on: 27 May 2007, 13:30:10 »

I have after a couple of days farting about and searching for the right bl**dy f**t >:( >:(, came up with plan B, which i think will work, just need to do some more work on it :y

miggy

Re: ALMOST CRACKED IT
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2007, 14:02:00 »

I have after a couple of days farting about and searching for the right bl**dy f**t >:( >:(, came up with plan B, which i think will work, just need to do some more work on it :y

Call me stupid ;D ;D, no dont, almost cracked what, have i missed other postings???

:) :)

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2007, 14:07:09 »

Call me stupid ;D ;D, no dont, almost cracked what, have i missed other postings???

;) ;D No you have'nt, fonts is what I was looking for, for the Forum leaflet but can't find the main font anywhere in the logo in the top left hand corner, so I am attmpting a plan B.

miggy

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2007, 14:10:42 »

;) ;D No you have'nt, fonts is what I was looking for, for the Forum leaflet but can't find the main font anywhere in the logo in the top left hand corner, so I am attmpting a plan B.

Whats PLAN B, throw the computer in the garden.

;D ;D ;D ;D

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2007, 14:19:56 »

No not the computer >:( ;D, the 20,000 fonts I have been trawling through cos no one knows what the style of Font is. You cant save the pic at the top, even though it gives you the option if you right click, well sorry you can save it but can't open the bl**dy picture. >:(

So I have tried another method, printing it off and taking a picture so on and so forth, just need to do a few more to get ti right, but the idea works as I have tried it. :y

miggy

« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2007, 14:24:27 »

No not the computer >:( ;D, the 20,000 fonts I have been trawling through cos no one knows what the style of Font is. You cant save the pic at the top, even though it gives you the option if you right click, well sorry you can save it but can't open the bl**dy picture. >:(

So I have tried another method, printing it off and taking a picture so on and so forth, just need to do a few more to get ti right, but the idea works as I have tried it. :y

best of luck, keep us posted

:y
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 11:54:55 by miggy »

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2007, 14:28:37 »

best of luck, keep us posted

:y

Yeah, I have 10 versions that I have been playing with, the first couple were in alternate colours, but the recent ones match the Forum colours and font apart from the OOF bit on the website. :y
« Last Edit: 27 May 2007, 14:29:41 by mickdundee »

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2007, 10:23:16 »

Job done now happy with my final 4 versions of the leaflets, after much farting about with them >:( :y
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 10:23:53 by mickdundee »

miggy

« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2007, 19:35:41 »

Well done, we may see them :question :question

:y :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.