Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Code readers  (Read 1730 times)

sexydaz

Re: Code readers
« Reply #15 on: 24 December 2009, 20:33:53 »

a mate of mine lent me his when i was having problems he got it off ebay £20 some pound it were called a u380 i think, it did the trick does american cars 96 on europe 2001 on and diesels 2004 on they dont read your gearbox but as a basic reader it were ok :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 December 2009, 21:03:20 »

a mate of mine lent me his when i was having problems he got it off ebay £20 some pound it were called a u380 i think, it did the trick does american cars 96 on europe 2001 on and diesels 2004 on they dont read your gearbox but as a basic reader it were ok :)
sounds like std obdii reader
Grumpy old man

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 December 2009, 14:04:09 »

Just a quick reminder that we don't allow discussion of acquiring non-genuine code readers (or anything else for that matter) on this site.

We can all guess where to get illegal copies of such stuff, and thats a personal choice if individuals choose to do that - but no discussion here about it.

These companies, rightly, invest a lot of time and effort in protecting their products, and "My Naff Code Reader" in particular have been busy shutting down sites this year.  This site is registered in MY name, and have had more than enough legal battles this year with lawyers trying to shut us down.
:-X :-X :-X :)
Machine polishing in west mids £40 also body repairs.pm me for more info.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.