Trading Area > Car Parts, bits For Sale & Wanted

Spark Plug Boot Needed

(1/1)

frmg0014:
Hey guys,

Newbie here... I own a 2001 Cadillac Catera Sport which is equivalent to the European Opel Omega MV6.  I'm in need of "one" spark plug boot for my ignition coil.

One of my ignition coil boot (cylinder 1) is swollen due to oil contamination when my valve cover gasket began leaking; filling the spark plug well with oil.

I'm in need of a new boot for this cylinder. This one still fits, but unfortunately does not seal as good and moisture is building up in the well.

Any of you guys have one of these "spark plug boot" that I can purchase? Some of you may have changed your ignition coil and may have the boot intact lying around somewhere collecting dust.

I don't really feel like forking out $100+ for a new ignition coil.

If you have one, please email me at: frmg0014@gmail.com along with your asking price.

Thanks guys!

Andy B:
One of the breakers must surely be able to help.  :y :y

Am I right in thinking the 4 pot cars rubber boots can be bought seperately & are suitable for the V6?  :-/  :-/  :-/

zirk:
Thinking He's in the States Andy?

Welung666:

--- Quote ---One of the breakers must surely be able to help.  :y :y

Am I right in thinking the 4 pot cars rubber boots can be bought seperately & are suitable for the V6?  :-/  :-/  :-/
--- End quote ---

The 2.6/3.2 boots are a lot shorter than the 2.2 ones. I've tried that in the past = FAIL ;D ;D

Andy B:

--- Quote ---Thinking He's in the States Andy?
--- End quote ---

I know! ;) That's why he's asked on here rather than pay out $100+ for a new ignition coil but I thought I'd 'bump' it for him!  ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version