£35

haj:
Estate or saloon?
Will f/l doors fit mini f/l?

Welung666:

--- Quote ---Estate or saloon?
--- End quote ---

Doesn't matter doors are the same for saloon and estate all the way through production. If you're fitting facelift doors on a mini or pre facelift then you'll need to swop the loom out of your old door and move a few of the panel fixing points. :y

tunnie:

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

Doesn't matter doors are the same for saloon and estate all the way through production. If you're fitting facelift doors on a mini or pre facelift then you'll need to swop the loom out of your old door and move a few of the panel fixing points. :y
--- End quote ---

Whilst they are same and are swappable, rear Estate doors will not fit a saloon, and visa-versa

Welung666:

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Whilst they are same and are swappable, rear Estate doors will not fit a saloon, and visa-versa
--- End quote ---

I stand corrected  :-/ I thought the rears were the same  :-[ At least I was half right ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version