Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elite parts for sale.  (Read 673 times)

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
Elite parts for sale.
« on: 04 November 2011, 18:22:18 »

The following parts are from an R reg Elite.
   Full black leather interior including door cards. Nice condition except for the usual slight wear on the drivers bolster, not gone through though. Motors work but hav'nt tested heaters :-  £150.

Xenon headlights :- £40.

Rear blind, Bose shelf with speaker covers & dash switch :-£45.

Bose head unit, not the phone one with the big knob! but the one that says Phillips Bose on the cassette draw, auto changer all changing over properly & Bose loom but no speakers. £40.

Collection only i'm afraid but you will be fed & watered before your return journey.

Lastly the diesel autobox is good as the previous owner recently replaced it. If somebody wants it we'll take it off for £100, as with the twin leccy towbar, £25.

If you want the autobox or towbar let us know quickly or they'll be weighed in with the car next weekeend. All other listed parts are removed.

This is lodger Steves car & he's not a forum member. We are fully aware of the risks of listing phone nos, but mine's all over here & ebay so it's our risk & much easier for you to call Steve on:-07766821697.

Cheers, Guy.
Curry makes the world go round!

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Elite parts for sale.
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2011, 18:29:37 »

I assume this is the same car Guy as the other Thread you have started?

If so which one are you wanting to keep?

Daz  :)
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 November 2011, 19:01:10 »

Same car mate just a more specific listing. :-*
Curry makes the world go round!

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 November 2011, 19:51:42 »

Given that you guys are sharing the same abode and are sharing the proceeds, then will allow this thread to remain (deleted the other one) so that you conform with the guidelines, viz:-

Currently you need to be an Intermediate Member (over 250 posts) to advertise your car or your parts.

If you are a buyer, please ensure you are happy and confident with the seller before parting with money.

Sellers must provide an approximate price in their description. This is NOT an auction site, and certainly not a blind bid selling arena.

The For Sale sections are simply for that purpose.  Confine posts in the thread to relevant and pertinant comments, please, such as to confirm mileage, trim, history and the like. 

If you have a variety of parts to sell - Please list them all in one thread.  Common sense and consideration for others is requested so that you do not hog the first couple of pages all to yourself and relegate the competition down the page listing.

My highlight.   :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.