Chat Area > General Car Chat

JLR have improved security on their vehicles

(1/2) > >>

STEMO:
Unfortunately, it's now so secure that third party apps, like Intelligent Octopus, can't talk to it.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/electriccars/article-13187171/aguar-Pace-owners-removed-Octopus-Intelligent-EV-charging-app-JLR-security-breach.html

ronnyd:
I noticed in the link, words such as "intelligent" and "smart" appear frequently. It seems anything but.  ;D

Sir Tigger KC:
So glad to read that my 29.17p pkwh, plus 62.11p per day standing charge Octopus electricity tariff subsidises EV owners who enjoy a 7.5p pkwh tariff to charge their milk floats!  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti:

--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 19 March 2024, 16:55:59 ---So glad to read that my 29.17p pkwh, plus 62.11p per day standing charge Octopus electricity tariff subsidises EV owners who enjoy a 7.5p pkwh tariff to charge their milk floats!  ::)

--- End quote ---

Roughly £56 a quarter even if you don't use much electricity. >:(

Sir Tigger KC:

--- Quote from: Field Marshal Dr. Opti on 19 March 2024, 17:33:55 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Tigger KC on 19 March 2024, 16:55:59 ---So glad to read that my 29.17p pkwh, plus 62.11p per day standing charge Octopus electricity tariff subsidises EV owners who enjoy a 7.5p pkwh tariff to charge their milk floats!  ::)

--- End quote ---

Roughly £56 a quarter even if you don't use much electricity. >:(

--- End quote ---

The wholesale cost of natural gas is about the same price as it was 3 years ago, so why haven't our energy bills dropped back to equivalent levels?  ???

The bastards even had the cheek to put prices up in January as well!  >:(

Think I'll complain to OFGEM!  Oh wait.....   ::) :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version