Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1999 cdx estate manual for sale  (Read 1573 times)

goonv6

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
1999 cdx estate manual for sale
« on: 15 November 2009, 17:29:54 »

Readvertised:
In Champagne metallic, full leather, loads of history, now fitted with sat nav. Has electric sunroof as well. Fitted with twin plug towbar. Also comes with Vauxhall roof bars and rear cargo net. All electrics work bar the heated drivers seat. I also have both original keys and the keycard. It has had hundreds just spent:
New engine 3k ago
New cambelt fitted
New cambelt tensioner
New water pump
New DIS
New EGR
New leads
New plugs
New auxilliary belt
New auxilliary belt tensioner
New battery
2x new front tyres
New ac condensor (Will need recharging)
New central locking servo
The car is in very good condition, no rust in the rear arches, very few spots on doors. Much less than most. It has tax until Jan 2010 and Mot until August 2010

I am looking for £1200. I think this represents a good buy considering all that it comes with and the work that has been done. I'm convinced there's not many in this condition. PM me and I will send you my contact details.

« Last Edit: 15 November 2009, 19:02:11 by goonv6 »

MickAP

• Omega Knight
  • South Derbyshire
  • Facelift 2.5TD Estate "Chipped" not anymore
    • View Profile
Re: 1999 cdx estate manual for sale
« Reply #1 on: 15 November 2009, 20:40:02 »

Vital bits of info missing, saves time members asking.

What engine?
Mileage?
Location?

Oh and better pics might sell it better.

Mick
« Last Edit: 15 November 2009, 20:40:41 by MickAP »

Welung666

« Reply #2 on: 15 November 2009, 20:43:45 »

2.5 v6 looking at the pic :y

goonv6

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 November 2009, 21:32:14 »

Sorry, can't get the pics bigger. Its a 2.5v6 The current mileage is 150k but the engine is a guaranteed 50k (I have the warranty receipt), its also got a new starter motor, MAF and has just been serviced.  I realise that its a high mileage but its wearing the miles really well. I forgot to mention, its also had a new idler arm, wheel bearings, rear pads. The front discs are fairly new too. I also have a completely rust free driver's door to be included in the sale. (The driver's one isn't too bad, so ) haven't changed it yet. I also managed to fit an original Vauxhall exhaust which isn't new but in good condition as the one I had was shot. I think I did mention it's taxed and MOTd.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 November 2009, 22:17:20 »

Sorry, can't get the pics bigger. Its a 2.5v6 The current mileage is 150k but the engine is a guaranteed 50k (I have the warranty receipt), its also got a new starter motor, MAF and has just been serviced.  I realise that its a high mileage but its wearing the miles really well. I forgot to mention, its also had a new idler arm, wheel bearings, rear pads. The front discs are fairly new too. I also have a completely rust free driver's door to be included in the sale. (The driver's one isn't too bad, so ) haven't changed it yet. I also managed to fit an original Vauxhall exhaust which isn't new but in good condition as the one I had was shot. I think I did mention it's taxed and MOTd.

If you want to get your asking price, your going to need to make those pictures bigger, and lots more of them.

Take a copy of the original photos, resize to 640*480, upload to photobucket and link to them.

You asking at the very limit of what its worth, lots of pictures will help  :y

j4mou

• Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 January 2010, 10:05:05 »

where do you live mate? I need an estate asap
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.