Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: job offer  (Read 795 times)

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
job offer
« on: 12 May 2009, 23:51:21 »

being a brickie for 18 months things workwise have been desperate, but today i thought my luck had changed. i recieved an email with an offer oof employment , location south humberside. my problem i was unable to read it. i wasn,t born in warsaw or gdansk. the only thing that was in english was " other east european language interpreters on site. going to send it to my mp.  >:( >:( >:(

KillerWatt

Re: job offer
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2009, 23:53:10 »

Will your MP have time to read it in between filling in the expenses?

albitz

« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2009, 23:55:51 »

Racism against people in their own country,our own brand of apartheid. >:( >:( >:(

KillerWatt

« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2009, 23:59:41 »

Racism against people in their own country,our own brand of apartheid. >:( >:( >:(
No, no, no...it won't be racism....it will be exempt in the same way that males cannot be employed in a womens refuge.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 May 2009, 00:28:10 »

No, no, no...it won't be racism....it will be exempt in the same way that males cannot be employed in a womens refuge.

They can............ :-X

Martin_1962

« Reply #5 on: 13 May 2009, 09:10:03 »

being a brickie for 18 months things workwise have been desperate, but today i thought my luck had changed. i recieved an email with an offer oof employment , location south humberside. my problem i was unable to read it. i wasn,t born in warsaw or gdansk. the only thing that was in english was " other east european language interpreters on site. going to send it to my mp.  >:( >:( >:(

From the email get the phone number and call them!

mkaminski100

• Basingstoke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 May 2009, 11:57:25 »

Shame that this is still happening, but unfortunately there’s no law to force anyone to write a job offer in English or any other language. They might say that it was send by polish branch to poles in UK and you cant do anything about it.
However, It’s against the law to hire certain nationalities or ethnic groups so they can’t refuse you, if you meet the criteria and accept the money.
If you want, please send me this e-mail and I’ll translate it for you or you can just check Google translator.

Omega man 2

• Omega Knight
  • If all else fails, get out the oxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 May 2009, 12:06:32 »

Shame that this is still happening, but unfortunately there’s no law to force anyone to write a job offer in English or any other language. They might say that it was send by polish branch to poles in UK and you cant do anything about it.
However, It’s against the law to hire certain nationalities or ethnic groups so they can’t refuse you, if you meet the criteria and accept the money.
If you want, please send me this e-mail and I’ll translate it for you or you can just check Google translator.

If you did it only in English you'd probably be called racist >:( >:(

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #8 on: 13 May 2009, 12:13:56 »

The answer is simple.............go and learn Polish!! ::) ::) :D :D :D ;)

rikki_essex

• essex
    • 2L gls estate with lpg 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 May 2009, 12:39:00 »

it looks like the way forward lol this absolutly disgusting and should not be allowed but as per usual we can say a word
regards Rik
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 21 queries.