Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Delco CDR500 Code Problems  (Read 1678 times)

24_Valve

• Intermediate Member
  • Greater London
    • View Profile
Delco CDR500 Code Problems
« on: 04 December 2009, 00:43:05 »

I'm new to the site & need some help to retrieve my radio code after disconnecting battery to reset ECU (just

fitted new crankshaft sensor after loads of problems and a Code 19). I am driving a CD estate with factory fit

Delco CDR500 Radio/cd player. Don't have original car pass and my local main dealer (W.J.King) is quoting £75

despite loads of internet posts estimating £20-£25 for a vox car pass. Browsed radio-code.co.uk (sws-solutions) but

my serial number is not on their data base? They want £15 for pre-order only! Hoping someone might be able to

retrieve my code??? My Omega is 1996 (N Reg) and Serial number for the Delco is GM0500T9043201 If anyone knows the

code I would be very much obliged... thanks, Steve.
Previous: 1996 Omega 2.5i V6 Manual Estate. Pearlescent, Polar Sea Blue. Walnut Trim. A/C & E/S/R. ABS & TC. Heated Seats. 16" Face Lift Alloy's. 225/55 Kuhmo Ecsta KH11 Tyres. NGK BKR5EK Plugs - All Six !

Dave DND

• Omega Baron
  • DND Services Ltd
    • Paignton, Devon
    • View Profile
    • DND Services Ltd
Re: Delco CDR500 Code Problems
« Reply #1 on: 04 December 2009, 08:24:27 »

I'm new to the site & need some help to retrieve my radio code after disconnecting battery to reset ECU (just

fitted new crankshaft sensor after loads of problems and a Code 19). I am driving a CD estate with factory fit

Delco CDR500 Radio/cd player. Don't have original car pass and my local main dealer (W.J.King) is quoting £75

despite loads of internet posts estimating £20-£25 for a vox car pass. Browsed radio-code.co.uk (sws-solutions) but

my serial number is not on their data base? They want £15 for pre-order only! Hoping someone might be able to

retrieve my code??? My Omega is 1996 (N Reg) and Serial number for the Delco is GM0500T9043201 If anyone knows the

code I would be very much obliged... thanks, Steve.

That model cannot be decoded via its serial number, but we can certainly decode it for you if you send it to us

http://www.dndservices.co.uk/vauxhall-cdr-500-d.html

:y
Radio & Decoding Technician
In Car Audio Service Department
www.dndservices.co.uk

24_Valve

• Intermediate Member
  • Greater London
    • View Profile
Re: Delco CDR500 Code Problems
« Reply #2 on: 07 December 2009, 00:01:12 »

Dave, thanks for all the info, checked out the website and looks like the only way forward.  Will get a quote from post office for parcelforce48 and send her in (if its not too expensive...)  Thanks again, Steve
Previous: 1996 Omega 2.5i V6 Manual Estate. Pearlescent, Polar Sea Blue. Walnut Trim. A/C & E/S/R. ABS & TC. Heated Seats. 16" Face Lift Alloy's. 225/55 Kuhmo Ecsta KH11 Tyres. NGK BKR5EK Plugs - All Six !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.