Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Another one gone  (Read 2951 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Another one gone
« Reply #15 on: 31 March 2016, 19:07:44 »

It's a race we're all in,85 not a bad run.With the way the world is going to hell in a hand basket would you really want to live for ever?Ronnie C along with Ronnie B provided such great enterainment,such simple comedy no bad language and so very funny!R.I.P.
The brilliance of Mr Barker meant The Two Ronnies was a popular programme on Friday Night when I was a kid, whilst eating our fish and chips.  I think Mr Corbett was lucky to have been able to team up with Mr Barker, and they worked well together.

I used to particularly enjoy the "mini series" in each series, such as The Worm that Turned and the Great Raspberry Blower.  Even now when I see Two Ronnies repeats, it still raises a chuckle...  ...without resorting to foul language, just fantastic comedy and spot on timing.

RIP Mr C, you were a part of my childhood.
That was 'The phantom raspberry blower of old London Town'.
:y, you are spot on, thanks :y
Grumpy old man

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 31 March 2016, 19:09:23 »

It's a race we're all in,85 not a bad run.With the way the world is going to hell in a hand basket would you really want to live for ever?Ronnie C along with Ronnie B provided such great enterainment,such simple comedy no bad language and so very funny!R.I.P.
The brilliance of Mr Barker meant The Two Ronnies was a popular programme on Friday Night when I was a kid, whilst eating our fish and chips.  I think Mr Corbett was lucky to have been able to team up with Mr Barker, and they worked well together.

I used to particularly enjoy the "mini series" in each series, such as The Worm that Turned and the Great Raspberry Blower.  Even now when I see Two Ronnies repeats, it still raises a chuckle...  ...without resorting to foul language, just fantastic comedy and spot on timing.

And the raspberry was done by David Jason  :y :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 31 March 2016, 19:17:14 »

And the raspberry was done by David Jason  :y :y
Another great comedian that we will likely be talking about in the not too distant future I suspect :(.  A person I had the great pleasure of meeting in his home.
Grumpy old man

2boxerdogs

« Reply #18 on: 31 March 2016, 19:56:29 »

Met him once when I was in the LAS in Croydon got a maternity call to his house his niece was expecting & had gone into labour whilst visiting him, a really nice fellow no airs & graces he had a lovely metallic blue Rolls Royce with a cream vinyl roof in his driveway  & a really tall wife who made us tea , whilst the niece contacted her husband etc
RIP Ronnie a true gentleman.

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 31 March 2016, 21:03:23 »

dont forget sgt balls.
rip ronnie c
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 31 March 2016, 21:15:26 »

My Dad once met Ronnie C too. He pulled over to ask a man walking his dog for directions ...... and it was Ronnie C  :y

redelitev6

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 April 2016, 14:44:09 »

:( Fork handles

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05 April 2016, 12:11:50 »

Sad loss to comedy  :(

Does anybody know how Sooty is holding up  ::) ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05 April 2016, 12:18:44 »

The worm that turned. If memory serves Diana Dors was the busty wench in charge of a bunch of emasculated men.

She may have had her 'knockers' ::) ::).......but I quite liked her. :y

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.