Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: lotus carlton  (Read 3601 times)

adsomega

• swanley  kent
  • banned due to bad trader references
    • View Profile
lotus carlton
« on: 12 April 2008, 21:52:12 »

whats everyones thoughts on them  i am getting a mint low mileage one in 2 weeks deals done and cant wait it belongs to my brother and when i last went out in it i shat my pants it is seriously quick  i will be using it for my everyday car   might have to get a job further from home  so i can use it more :D

Debs.

Re: lotus carlton
« Reply #1 on: 12 April 2008, 21:55:41 »

whats everyones thoughts on them  i am getting a mint low mileage one in 2 weeks deals done and cant wait it belongs to my brother and when i last went out in it i shat my pants it is seriously quick  i will be using it for my everyday car   might have to get a job further from home  so i can use it more :D

;) `Verdant with envy here; you lucky chappie!  :y

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 April 2008, 22:00:50 »

Totally Jealus.  Would love one
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

adsomega

• swanley  kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 April 2008, 22:02:21 »

i know but im paying him 4000 cash now and the rest in instalments so will need to be doing a bit of overtime at work for the next few years :'(

albitz

« Reply #4 on: 12 April 2008, 22:09:21 »

i know but im paying him 4000 cash now and the rest in instalments so will need to be doing a bit of overtime at work for the next few years :'(
cant think of a better reason to do lots of overtime,nor something better to take away the pain of selling the sennie :y

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 April 2008, 22:10:11 »

love them, wouldnt mind one meself if i had a few quid. :y :y

richie

HNO3GOH

• Somerset
  • Play time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 April 2008, 22:34:06 »

You will be driving a part of history and boy i would love to be in that driving seat. I hope you never loose the grin factor in that car because i don't think there is much else out there better than that.  :y :y :y
Garage clear out in March 2011 and I will have a large amount of omega parts going very cheap.

adsomega

• swanley  kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 April 2008, 22:34:23 »

cant think of a better reason to do lots of overtime,nor something better to take away the pain of selling the sennie :y

i agree since agreeing the deal about 2 hours ago i have had a grin from ear to ear even my missus loves it  she drove it last summer but she wont be having another go   as im typing she is telling me she will be driving it  when she goes to bed i will post up saying shes banned from the carlton ;D   she even mentioned putting a towbar on it and getting a caravan  how do i tell her politely to fu*k off

markey mark

• Omega Baron
  • SLady bitshorpe north lincs
  • banned for repeatedly reneaging on deals.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 April 2008, 22:35:25 »

i agree since agreeing the deal about 2 hours ago i have had a grin from ear to ear even my missus loves it  she drove it last summer but she wont be having another go   as im typing she is telling me she will be driving it  when she goes to bed i will post up saying shes banned from the carlton ;D   she even mentioned putting a towbar on it and getting a caravan  how do i tell her politely to fu*k off

dont do it poiltely bud just tell opps off !! ;D

albitz

« Reply #9 on: 12 April 2008, 22:35:44 »

that would be sacrilige :o ;D..........you bought her a vectra because she doesnt like big powerful cars,constant reminding may be required :y
« Last Edit: 12 April 2008, 22:37:23 by albitz »

adsomega

• swanley  kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 April 2008, 22:37:17 »

You will be driving a part of history and boy i would love to be in that driving seat. I hope you never loose the grin factor in that car because i don't think there is much else out there better than that.  :y :y :y

the grin factor will not fade ive always wanted it since he bought it  but my brother lost interest with it and is buying a bloody huge new dodge pick up with a supercharged massive engine for a new toy

albitz

« Reply #11 on: 12 April 2008, 22:38:24 »

oh and dont forget to post pics as soon as. :y

adsomega

• swanley  kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12 April 2008, 22:39:05 »

dont do it poiltely bud just tell opps off !! ;D

just did and she did agree it would be criminal   :y

HNO3GOH

• Somerset
  • Play time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12 April 2008, 22:39:21 »

and lots of them. :y
Garage clear out in March 2011 and I will have a large amount of omega parts going very cheap.

adsomega

• swanley  kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12 April 2008, 22:40:00 »

most definately  i will try and go over in the week and take some
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 17 queries.