Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: clothes shopping  (Read 1493 times)

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
Re: clothes shopping
« Reply #30 on: 28 December 2010, 16:14:23 »

Why are we really asked, "What do you think of this?" when in reality they like it but want you to agree even when you don't Lmap "women,who'd have em!
 ;D

A bloke in front of me was once asked the same question. His reply was ...... "I don't need to like it, you're the one going to be wearing it! "  ;D  ;D

But Andy that is why British men lack style and clothes sophistication, as you fail to obtain an interest in buying clothes for yourself.  An Italian or Frenchman takes a pride in the clothes he buys and wears, and it is reflected wherever he goes!   Dare I say that most British men dress like slobs, which is bad enough in Britain, but when they are abroad; well it is plain embarrassing! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)
:o We were at Santorini airport waiting to check in , Two lines ,one English ,one Italian, guess which was the better dressed ? it really was embarrasing to look at the english,all these Italians looking at us as if to say WTF? why do english men think that football shirts are the height of fashion? it is always so easy to spot the english on holiday :o

................and that is exactly what I meant! ::) ::) :y :y :y

It could be classed as a national disgrace. :-X :-X :-X :-X

oi..i wear my vest,shorts and jesus sandals with pride and when im feeling really patriotic i display a beer stain aswell >:( ;D

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28 December 2010, 16:35:52 »

Why are we really asked, "What do you think of this?" when in reality they like it but want you to agree even when you don't Lmap "women,who'd have em!
 ;D

A bloke in front of me was once asked the same question. His reply was ...... "I don't need to like it, you're the one going to be wearing it! "  ;D  ;D

But Andy that is why British men lack style and clothes sophistication, as you fail to obtain an interest in buying clothes for yourself.  An Italian or Frenchman takes a pride in the clothes he buys and wears, and it is reflected wherever he goes!   Dare I say that most British men dress like slobs, which is bad enough in Britain, but when they are abroad; well it is plain embarrassing! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'm sure that I fit your description, at least Mrs S says so. But dare I say it, the standard of British ladies' dress style, generally speaking, also compares unfavourably with some of our continental neighbours. 8-) 8-) 8-)
« Last Edit: 28 December 2010, 16:38:13 by ci643215 »

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #32 on: 28 December 2010, 16:49:34 »

;D

I'm sure that I fit your description, at least Mrs S says so. But dare I say it, the standard of British ladies' dress style, generally speaking, also compares unfavourably with some of our continental neighbours. 8-) 8-) 8-)

You are very right there S, and an Italian or French woman can so easily show us up! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  They certainly do not suffer from the Ladettes or night club babes that we do, that you so often see at home, in Spain and other foriegn parts! ::) ::) ::) ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 28 December 2010, 17:50:50 »

I reckon my piss stained Y-Fronts are the height of sexiness :P
Grumpy old man

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 28 December 2010, 17:54:44 »

Strange, that is probably almost exactly what Mrs TB says when she washes them. ;D ;D ;D :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 28 December 2010, 18:35:51 »

Have you being watching Bottom again  ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 28 December 2010, 18:39:16 »

Well, did you get a new frock then Dazzle?
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 28 December 2010, 18:52:26 »

I decided to leave them too it for an hour,, so went and did my own shopping in Gap, then Next. . Then last but not least Game, where Modern Warfare & Enslaved where picked. After treating myself without swapping and changing my mind I gathered the other Loo-knee's. Came home had something to eat & a Stella or few to wash away the days experience.  >:( ;D

« Last Edit: 28 December 2010, 18:53:34 by Loo-knee »
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Martin_1962

« Reply #38 on: 28 December 2010, 19:10:22 »

Clothes shopping - what is wrong with Asda - they have good T Shirts, wearable fleecy trousers and when I am a bit smaller and more mobile decent cheap jeans.

tidla

• Omega Baron
  • solihull
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 28 December 2010, 19:16:31 »

Clothes shopping - what is wrong with Asda - they have good T Shirts, wearable fleecy trousers and when I am a bit smaller and more mobile decent cheap jeans.

why not go the whole hog and try age concern charity shop.

(apart from the unremovable smell of whizz and mothballs) ;D

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #40 on: 28 December 2010, 19:39:54 »

why not go the whole hog and try age concern charity shop.

(apart from the unremovable smell of whizz and mothballs) ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :y
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.