Author Topic: iPhone  (Read 2089 times)

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
iPhone
« on: 20 February 2013, 19:51:29 »

Well I'm thinking of taking the plunge on an iPhone pay monthly.

I know I could read generic reviews online.. but... what do you guys think of them? Any advice on 4/4s/5 and what a good contract deal would be?

It's a minefield, and phones are not my thing... but I'm getting very frustrated with my old samsung.

Opinions all welcome :) :y

STMO123

Re: iPhone
« Reply #1 on: 20 February 2013, 19:54:35 »

Gay.

martin42

« Reply #2 on: 20 February 2013, 19:58:03 »

very gay  :y :y :y

STMO123

« Reply #3 on: 20 February 2013, 19:58:53 »

very gay  :y :y :y
That's  gay: 100% so far.

STMO123

« Reply #4 on: 20 February 2013, 20:00:10 »

Gixer will be on to recommend it soon. But.....we all know why. Gay.

albitz

« Reply #5 on: 20 February 2013, 20:05:55 »

Gay as...

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 February 2013, 20:08:12 »

Going by the finger trouble he's had with his phone tonight, and knowing his present whereabouts and company ... it may be a while until he responds .....  :)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 February 2013, 20:08:46 »

I have a 4s, she has my old 4.

I'm happy with it, makes calls, sends texts, as well as having full OS mapping on it and a useable free satnav, makes it handy for my current job.

For my lifestyle, it works well and I have no issues with it.

But each to their own.

OmegaAnglesey

« Reply #8 on: 20 February 2013, 20:15:07 »

I currently have a iPhone 5 32GB have owned it  a few months and before that a 4S 16GB before that a 4 16GB... And to be honest I don't find much difference apart from the screen size and its design from the 4S and 5 and if the 4S is significantly cheaper go for the 4S... But if there isn't much in it (price wize) go for the 5  :)

STMO123

« Reply #9 on: 20 February 2013, 20:16:48 »

Going by the finger trouble he's had with his phone tonight, and knowing his present whereabouts and company ... it may be a while until he responds .....  :)
Finger trouble you say?  :-X

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 20 February 2013, 20:17:47 »

Due to business pressures from the Company I have sub,d to for the past 19 years I had little option but to go IPhone. >:(

Upgraded my current old trusty Nokia to an IPhone 5. 8)

When I first got it I was unsure about many things from the size/many features and general appearance.I have now been using it for 2 weeks now and I am still finding my way around it although it has been quite usefull although I am still convinced it is vastly "over engineered " for my general requirements as I am very "un- techy ". :D

For somebody who wants the latest phone with the most functions then I would say its great but I cant see I will ever use it to its full ability therefore my only advise is give it a try if you like lots of gadgets..personally I find it all time consuming. ::)

Rog

« Reply #11 on: 20 February 2013, 21:09:22 »

If you've never had any kind of smartphone before, get ready for needing to recharge every day. This is any smartphone, not just iPhone.

My daughter has an iPhone, almost 2 years now. No problem. Me ? no thanks a bit ummmm gay  :-X

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 20 February 2013, 21:14:42 »

I had a 4s work phone, broke the screen in 4 hours so waiting on a replacement.

OmegaAnglesey

« Reply #13 on: 20 February 2013, 21:30:41 »

If you've never had any kind of smartphone before, get ready for needing to recharge every day. This is any smartphone, not just iPhone.

My daughter has an iPhone, almost 2 years now. No problem. Me ? no thanks a bit ummmm gay :-X
I don't know what the problem with (almost everybody) regarding calling (any) Smartphones gay, It's an amazing leap forward from say a Nokia 3310 (which i did own one at a point many moons ago) Yes some Smartphones cost around the £500 mark and some cost more or less either way they are a very useful (multipurpose tool) a device not just for calls...

Put it this way. Say there wasn't any Smartphones or tablets around and you needed the functions that most Smartphones have, ( the most basic function of any phone a Phone for calls,texts etc.... And a Camere, Internet access, Email, an appointment/calender reminder, Something to pass the time on a train say games, eBooks, newspaper apps, eBay app etc., and many more things which others use)

Granted Battery life is poor, But for most phones there are battery packs or some phones have replaceable batteries.

The point I'm trying to make is you'd have to have several devices or books etc., in a briefcase or something but with a Smartphone has all that and fits in your pocket. If that's Gay well then I'm Gay.  :)

STMO123

« Reply #14 on: 20 February 2013, 21:34:03 »

You're missing the point. Iphones are gay. Other brands are not gay.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.