Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone in south yorkshire  (Read 5336 times)

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
Re: anyone in south yorkshire
« Reply #30 on: 21 March 2010, 19:47:35 »

Turned out to be a cracking meet. As well as the expected old Fords a few gorgeous 50's yanks turned up sounding & looking great, MG's, Rover & Triumph 2000's, a dreamy PA Velox (that's a Vauxhall to you youngsters)!!!
   Thanks to Hercules for putting in an appearance good to meet you & hope you enjoyed my "other" car club scene & to the green facelift Elite, sorry i missed you. Next time?
   Lastly i can't bore you with pics as i have no usb lead for my phone & forgot the camera but i'll post loads next month!!! :y
Curry makes the world go round!

jay69

• sheffield
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 21 March 2010, 20:07:57 »

Turned out to be a cracking meet. As well as the expected old Fords a few gorgeous 50's yanks turned up sounding & looking great, MG's, Rover & Triumph 2000's, a dreamy PA Velox (that's a Vauxhall to you youngsters)!!!
   Thanks to Hercules for putting in an appearance good to meet you & hope you enjoyed my "other" car club scene & to the green facelift Elite, sorry i missed you. Next time?
   Lastly i can't bore you with pics as i have no usb lead for my phone & forgot the camera but i'll post loads next month!!! :y
hi mate yeah just missed you abit late i was ha ha the meet was excellent lots of old fords ill try and get photos up lata on but cant wait for the next one . we need more migs there and it would have been a top day  :y
« Last Edit: 21 March 2010, 20:09:40 by jay69 »
51 plate omega elite 2.6 v6

sexydaz

« Reply #32 on: 21 March 2010, 21:20:02 »

that were nice :y
aye good to meet you and a nice couple hours away from the normal sunday..oh and the chevy bel air :-* :-*

jay69

• sheffield
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 21 March 2010, 22:39:56 »

just a few of the classics that were there

jay69

• sheffield
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 21 March 2010, 22:40:32 »

jay69

• sheffield
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 21 March 2010, 22:40:58 »

jay69

• sheffield
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 21 March 2010, 22:41:36 »

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 22 March 2010, 19:26:02 »

aye good to meet you and a nice couple hours away from the normal sunday..oh and the chevy bel air :-* :-*
Have you got over that Triumph 2000 yet? I nearly had to drag you off it!!! 8-)

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 22 March 2010, 19:32:29 »

I got a couple of the blue Mk1, missed the Mk 2 (peachy). The fwd's ar'nt my thing really but knowing how they got thrashed & rotted it's good to see them looking so tidy.
   Did you get any of the old ones? I cant't get them from my phone onto here? 8-) :y

sexydaz

« Reply #39 on: 22 March 2010, 21:12:56 »

;D i had a triumph doloposhite when i was 13/14 and when i look back now i still think what a nice looking car

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 23 March 2010, 19:28:30 »

;D i had a triumph doloposhite when i was 13/14 and when i look back now i still think what a nice looking car
A good Dolly Sprint will set you back a pretty penny nowadays but they lived up to thier name. 0-60 in 7 or 8 secs is 3.0 manual territory & quite something in it's day.
    I'd have one!! 8-)

brett wood

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 21 April 2010, 12:29:25 »

I'm from wombwell
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.