Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 18:53:40 
Started by tillers - Last post by tillers
Yes please, that sounds wonderful.
Please let me know the best way to pay you etc and contact you.
Thanks again for your help.
Tillers

on: Today at 18:43:02 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Field Marshal Dr. Opti
That's a similar price to high speed fibre I think?  If you have fibre that is...  ::)
My 500Mb synchronous has just gone up...   ...to £22 ;D

Admittedly that is a special deal, but my previous 900Mb synchronous was only £50 on a rolling month basis

Decent fibre from altnets is significantly cheaper than services like ADSL when that first came out.  But not many have access to altnets, although more small villages have a better chance :y

No need to rub it in, you bastard. :D ;)

on: Today at 18:41:12 
That's a similar price to high speed fibre I think?  If you have fibre that is...  ::)

Admittedly that is a special deal, but my previous 900Mb synchronous was only £50 on a rolling month basis.

Decent fibre from altnets is significantly cheaper than services like ADSL when that first came out.  But not many have access to altnets, although more small villages have a better chance :y

I hear that Starlink is around 200 down and 13 up. No idea if that is good, bad, or somewhere in between. All I know is that our current speed is shit slow. :-\

on: Today at 18:37:55 
I've seen them advertise deals with refurbished kit, so keep your eye out.  :y

It looks like the cost is currently £225 ( £450 before) for the dish, and then £85 a month. Not cheap.

Elon is worth £280 billion so he could afford to make it less expensive.

What sort of speeds do you get for that?  ???

High speed fibre is well cheaper than £85. But, if you live on a rambling country estate, Openreach aren't about to use a whole drum of cable to get to you.

Yep....they always pick on the most innocent. :-X ::)

on: Today at 17:54:03 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by ronnyd
It was crewed by the cast of the Navy Lark (now that dates me) , Approaching harbour wall now sir (bang). Steady as you go and left hand down a bit.
Full ahead upwards.  ;D Used to like Round the Horne too.

on: Today at 17:52:02 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Raeturbo
Well it’s only 9 years old

on: Today at 17:51:48 
Started by Field Marshal Dr. Opti - Last post by Sir Tigger KC

Admittedly that is a special deal, but my previous 900Mb synchronous was only £50 on a rolling month basis.

Yeah OK I'm a bit behind the times with broadband speeds and prices.  ::)

The cost has come down massively in the last couple of years.  :y

on: Today at 17:47:51 
Started by Viral_Jim - Last post by Raeturbo
I had Renault 5,11,9, and 21 turbos in my foolish youth, side exit exhaust on the 11 and 9 too😁earned me a few points as well👍

on: Today at 17:46:19 
Started by polilara - Last post by Nick W
Plenum to intake is 8Nm IIRC

Which is what you'd expect for an M6 fastener.

I would consider using a torque wrench on the bolts into the plastic manifold, but don't see the need for any of the others.

on: Today at 17:43:47 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by Nick W
Just supply to the rail. No return.

That's where you test the pressure.

There are too many potential causes to fire the parts cannon in the hope you'll hit the target

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 16 queries.