Author Topic: MV6  (Read 2271 times)

kevinp58

• Omega Knight
  • kent
    • 2002 3.2 elite
    • View Profile
MV6
« on: 27 January 2013, 17:09:49 »

Anybody on here??, seems a bit steep, but looks nice if a little energetic with the truth. ::) ::) Honestly a 3 ltr more powerful than a 3.2  ;D ;D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-VAUXHALL-OMEGA-MV6-BLACK-Drift-/170981279195?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27cf4745db

martin42

Re: MV6
« Reply #1 on: 27 January 2013, 17:19:23 »

iphone has new use as a wheel wieght  :D :D :D :D

kevinp58

• Omega Knight
  • kent
    • 2002 3.2 elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 January 2013, 17:23:26 »

iphone has new use as a wheel wieght  :D :D :D :D
Thats about all they are good for  ;D ;D ;D ;D

mantahatch

« Reply #3 on: 27 January 2013, 17:32:21 »

Hmmmm "Genuine reason for sale - Bought myself a Golf again as i love them too much!" Think that tells me more than I need to know about the seller.

kevinp58

• Omega Knight
  • kent
    • 2002 3.2 elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 January 2013, 17:51:22 »

Hmmmm "Genuine reason for sale - Bought myself a Golf again as i love them too much!" Think that tells me more than I need to know about the seller.
  :y :y and Drift in headline but in writeup NEVER been drifted ::) ::) ::) ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 January 2013, 17:58:21 »

Anybody on here??, seems a bit steep, but looks nice if a little energetic with the truth. ::) ::) Honestly a 3 ltr more powerful than a 3.2  ;D ;D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-VAUXHALL-OMEGA-MV6-BLACK-Drift-/170981279195?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27cf4745db
A 3.0 often is more powerful than a 3.2 when new - although the age of our cars now, a lot of it now depends on how well its been looked after.

;)
Grumpy old man

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 January 2013, 17:59:48 »

Might be worth the money, if the so called Irmscher body kit was actually fitted.

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 January 2013, 18:01:32 »

It has the Irmscher Kit all round with each piece being worth about £150.
As you say Chris. Only Irmy I can see is the grille, assuming it`s a genuine bit of kit :-\
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

Andyfloss

• Rugby
    • Omega Mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 January 2013, 19:11:16 »

Before you all go for a oppsin slating match and message me being pricks, I don't like the car, its too big and its to slow. Yes iv bought a golf again because its more me. No it hasn't been drifted as its got a shitty open diff so it won't slid even if you tried it would one wheel but you could weld the diff and drift it if you wanted. Whats wrong with using an iphone as a comparison against the dish? And the grill is genuine. Thanks. Anything else in terms of bitching about the add send me a pm. Thanks!

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27 January 2013, 19:29:08 »

Before you all go for a oppsin slating match and message me being pricks, I don't like the car, its too big and its to slow. Yes iv bought a golf again because its more me. No it hasn't been drifted as its got a shitty open diff so it won't slid even if you tried it would one wheel but you could weld the diff and drift it if you wanted. Whats wrong with using an iphone as a comparison against the dish? And the grill is genuine. Thanks. Anything else in terms of bitching about the add send me a pm. Thanks!

Wanna buy a LSD for it?  ;)

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 January 2013, 19:36:03 »

ouch raw nerve,and hush your opinions. ???
Hoof'land storeman.

ted_one

« Reply #11 on: 27 January 2013, 19:38:01 »

Call me a tart if you like,but I would'nt mind seeing the car sitting on my drive,think the asking price might be a tad high but may be it reflects the cost of the engine work and alloys etc. Think I've got a thing about shiny Omegas ::)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 January 2013, 19:39:13 »

To be fair, most of the comments are reasonable. There isn't a "Full Irmscher Kit" as you have advertised for a start ;)

It's a very clean and tidy car and I wish you luck with the sale :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Andyfloss

• Rugby
    • Omega Mv6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27 January 2013, 19:46:53 »

In all honesty I copy and pasted the ad from when I bought it so didn't take note of the irmy kit bit (my mistake) but other than that 1600 is a haggling price. In all honest I want 1300 for the car which I thought is fair no? But its there for people to offer. Iv changed my job now the car is surplus to needs, I have 3 cars and its takin up alot of space. I was going to drift it as I used to a lot but it seems a shame for what I thinks a nice looking car? Im not being unreasonable but someone hit but it now today to come 'view' the car and its put me in a foul mood!

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 27 January 2013, 19:49:52 »

In all honesty I copy and pasted the ad from when I bought it so didn't take note of the irmy kit bit (my mistake) but other than that 1600 is a haggling price. In all honest I want 1300 for the car which I thought is fair no? But its there for people to offer. Iv changed my job now the car is surplus to needs, I have 3 cars and its takin up alot of space. I was going to drift it as I used to a lot but it seems a shame for what I thinks a nice looking car? Im not being unreasonable but someone hit but it now today to come 'view' the car and its put me in a foul mood!

No worries... Unfortunately you get some real chancer's >:( >:(

It's worth whatever someone will pay for it and, TBH, if it's what someone is looking for then you might get full asking. Good luck :y

Whatever it is... I didn't do it
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.