Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: maggies first hort1  (Read 901 times)

tyreburner

• bedlington - northumberland
  • It werent a mig but boy was it fast!!!!! R.I.P
    • View Profile
maggies first hort1
« on: 24 January 2007, 09:32:21 »

well been over the toon to see the inlaws and coming back along the a69, just cruising along at about 70mph jam butty at side of road pulled out .... just had a feeling he was gonna stop me so as i was doing 70 and he was pulling out i give a little burst of speed ( once out of his sight temporarily) just to get ahead so i could see if he came nailing after me and sure enough....... then he sat at my drivers side looking ahead i presume waiting for a layby sign , so to piss him off more i dropped down to a nice gentle 56mph and sat there .
anyhow the layby sign came up and sure enough he pulled me
plod" this your car"
me "yeah"
plod"you got insurance"
me"yeah"
plod"it isnt recorded as having any"
me"not my fault"
plod"you ever been bristol"
me "yeah to collect the car"
plod "doesnt show up as being insured"
me"give me a hort1 and i will produce it "
plod"no need to get argumentative"
me"eh?"
anyway he went off with me licence and did his pnc checks etc came back and said to me "you must love your SENATORS to go to bristol for it" WTF
me"didnt you lot use these???"
plod "yeah"
me"its an omega????"
plod"oh yeah!!"
then he had a bit banter about back ends being twitchy etc and am i keeping the car with it being such high mileage.
i explained it still had the factory bhp and will eventually want an ex plod mv6 he then gave me my hort1 and scurried away...... he'd only written SENATOR on the producer aswell  ::) how thick are the traffic police???
anyway off he went like a bat out of hell ...... with me attached to his rear bumper. 8-) but he changed his mind at about 60 and backed off!!!!
"well at least I'm lucky I don't have all the power in the world so I can't opps everything else up."

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
Re: maggies first hort1
« Reply #1 on: 24 January 2007, 10:52:33 »

You shouldn't enjoy yourself so much  ;D
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

tyreburner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 January 2007, 10:55:45 »

but i was being sensible for once !!!! normally would be doing 90 between cobridge and hexham as nice stretch for upsetting people
"well at least I'm lucky I don't have all the power in the world so I can't opps everything else up."

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 January 2007, 10:57:20 »

but i was being sensible for once !!!! normally would be doing 90 between cobridge and hexham as nice stretch for upsetting people

Perhaps he had clocked you doing this before but couldn't catch you!! ;D
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

tyreburner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 January 2007, 11:20:26 »

Perhaps he had clocked you doing this before but couldn't catch you!! ;D
what made it worse and dont ever tell anyone i ACTUALLY moved over to let him pull out!!!!! first and last time i can tell you!

i just cant beleive he confused my meega with a (although also an awesome car) senator? i know my car doesnt have omega on the back but he checked the car out and they must have come back with omega!

funny thing but i got stopped a few month ago in tinas s2 she had and : no seatbelt, spots on, hid's that were the wrong k for this country ( apparantly) and he only did me for the font on her reg plates( even the spacing was wrong!!) BUT he put the wrong registration on the ticket even though stevie wonder could have read it!!!

I think that hexham is full of the coppers good enough to pass out from training school but not good enough for the real world......... its totally  :y
« Last Edit: 24 January 2007, 11:24:51 by tyreburner »

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 January 2007, 19:08:56 »

What a stupid copper
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 January 2007, 21:10:53 »

I've just spent the weekend at Matfen Hall Hotel - not a copper in sight.  But then they do prefer to bod around in unmarked cars on the 69.  Last one I saw was a black Volvo S80. Be good! :y
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 18 queries.