Chat Area > General Car Chat

facebook scam

(1/4) > >>

raywilb:
 has anyone heard of this scam. an old friend will contact you via facebook & after the niceties tells you that they received a large sum of money from the DHHS that he never had to pay back, In his case it was £80,000. He also told me that he saw my name on the beneficiary list & sent me a link to contact the agent . A person called Susan C Fitgerald . he kept inquiring if I,d contacted her. My suspicions made me think some thing was amiss, but I did contact her. ( I couldn.t contact by  for her via ordinary ways, I had to use the F.B link)  she replied almost immediately asking for full name, address, email & contact number. after a very short time I was told that the beneficiary list & I too was going to receive £80k. Eventually I was asked to go to a store & purchase an Apple gift card for the sum of £200 & contact her when I have it. Needless to say ive not done that now I am getting messages telling me Fedex have the money in a box & it will be delivered 4hrs after they have the details off the apple card which is supposed to be for stamp duty, the D.H.H.S stands for dept .health human sources which i have found out its an american benefit source.

Raeturbo:
I hope you’ve reported this parasitic piece of shit!

YZ250:
DHHS …….. Hmm ……….Department of Hoaxes and Horse Shit.  ::)

Doctor Gollum:
Are you and Skuntie related/share a common interwebs address  ::)

This has total and utter horseshit printed all over the box it came in ;D

Another reason not to 'do' social media.

Bet you were disappointed that there was no Nigerian princess ;D

Raeturbo:
Bastard lazy worthless fu(kers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version