Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Surrey Mechanics Dream meet  (Read 11784 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Surrey Mechanics Dream meet
« Reply #45 on: 17 October 2009, 13:49:00 »

Just wondering if this is a stop over meet, are we gonna be safe with all those horned up squaddies :D :D :D ;D ;D
Aw dear, we'll get them to  search you for permanent marker pens if you like, dont worry.....  ;)
break off  >:(

;D :y
Grumpy old man

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 17 October 2009, 14:24:23 »

Just wondering if this is a stop over meet, are we gonna be safe with all those horned up squaddies :D :D :D ;D ;D
Aw dear, we'll get them to  search you for permanent marker pens if you like, dont worry.....  ;)
break off  >:(

;D :y

Where abouts in Camberley is it? I have family there and down that way quite a bit.

Do we have a date in mind yet?

DJ Pete

• Chelmsford, Essex.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 21 October 2009, 18:13:17 »

I might be keen to pop along to this, especially if there's going to be a Tech2 on site. Would be an excuse to get my airbag light reset and auto gearbox oil changed.

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 21 October 2009, 18:14:37 »

This is right on my doorstep and I know the curry houses including one who we could book out for the night if we are a decent number. There is a Travelodge and other fair priced (for down here) accomodation. It only took me about an hour to get to TBs from here. (Mind you I have done Truro in 3hrs 15mins - best time from here)
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 21 October 2009, 18:16:57 »

This is right on my doorstep and I know the curry houses including one who we could book out for the night if we are a decent number. There is a Travelodge and other fair priced (for down here) accomodation. It only took me about an hour to get to TBs from here. (Mind you I have done Truro in 3hrs 15mins - best time from here)

Is it the new Ghurka resturant outside Sandhurst?  If so I have heard nothing but good reviews of that place :y

I am well up for that one :p

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 21 October 2009, 18:26:05 »

I was thinking of Shenai - there quite a few around.

Just done a visit to the old military monuments in Singapore - the place of the biggest defeat for the British Army (in the eyes of some) - all sorts of interesting food around there. Good selection in Camberley and Sandhurst
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 21 October 2009, 19:13:26 »

Is it the new Ghurka resturant outside Sandhurst?  If so I have heard nothing but good reviews of that place :y

If it's anything like the Gurkha restaurant in Fleet, so will I. Great once you get used to the bloke with the machete by the door. ;)

EDIT: And I'll bring the Tech 2, of course.

Kevin
« Last Edit: 21 October 2009, 19:13:46 by Kevin_Wood »
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 21 October 2009, 22:09:42 »

If it's anything like the Gurkha restaurant in Fleet, so will I. Great once you get used to the bloke with the machete by the door. ;)

Kevin

Thats one of the reasons I learnt a little Nepalese :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 21 October 2009, 22:25:06 »

Kevin

Thats one of the reasons I learnt a little Nepalese :y

So you learned some of this language so you could stand next to a Gurkha standing by a door with his Khukri out???
You really are a strange Guffer :o ;D :P

Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Xplicit 2.0

• Intermediate Member
  • Dorset, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 23 October 2009, 14:01:31 »

yeh i may be up for this 1 as well... my cam belt is due a change (by over a year now :S ) and i dont really hav a clue when mechanics... i also need to do the cam sensor as well as that seems the be the reason for alot of the problems with my mig. but like everyone else, dates restrict me so the sooner i know the better chance i hav :D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 23 October 2009, 15:47:50 »

yeh i may be up for this 1 as well... my cam belt is due a change (by over a year now :S ) and i dont really hav a clue when mechanics... i also need to do the cam sensor as well as that seems the be the reason for alot of the problems with my mig. but like everyone else, dates restrict me so the sooner i know the better chance i hav :D

Get it changed now, be cheaper than a full re-build when the tensioner fails.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 24 October 2009, 23:45:22 »

Think "The Guffer" is waiting for Vader to be relaunched before he sorts out this Meet ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Xplicit 2.0

• Intermediate Member
  • Dorset, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 25 October 2009, 01:56:00 »

Get it changed now, be cheaper than a full re-build when the tensioner fails.

i dont really want to folk out the god knows how much on labour charges at a local garage or by Vx... i have a few friends who could do it but dont really know where to get the kit from

KillerWatt

« Reply #58 on: 25 October 2009, 09:01:35 »

The squaddies were moved out a very long time ago mate.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 25 October 2009, 09:40:45 »

The squaddies were moved out a very long time ago mate.

Really ::) ::) ::) ::)

I beg to differ......
Whatever it is... I didn't do it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.