Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78   Go Down

Author Topic: Corona virus Europe  (Read 130127 times)

STEMO

Re: Corona virus Europe
« Reply #1020 on: 20 May 2020, 16:05:21 »

Doctors have warned that the drug Donald is pretending he is taking is very dangerous and could cause a heart attack. Oh...please....please God.🙏🏻

Donald is very slow and laboured in his movements. I very much doubt he bothers his sexy wife in the bedroom  these days. :)

Doubt he ever put any effort in, anyway. Probably just lay on his back and said "Bounce on that, sweetie".

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 20 May 2020, 18:24:26 »

Doctors have warned that the drug Donald is pretending he is taking is very dangerous and could cause a heart attack. Oh...please....please God.🙏🏻

Donald is very slow and laboured in his movements. I very much doubt he bothers his sexy wife in the bedroom  these days. :)

Doubt he ever put any effort in, anyway. Probably just lay on his back and said "Bounce on that, sweetie".

I think I may have used these exact words before falling into a drunken stupor. ;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 20 May 2020, 19:30:16 »

I forget the name of it, but there's a film where the First Lady has an affair with her Secret Service agent.  :-\

I'd imagine being Melania's body guard would be a popular posting and the last couple of FLOTUS's weren't too shabby either!  :)

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

« Reply #1023 on: 20 May 2020, 19:45:02 »

I forget the name of it, but there's a film where the First Lady has an affair with her Secret Service agent.  :-\

I'd imagine being Melania's body guard would be a popular posting and the last couple of FLOTUS's weren't too shabby either!  :)
The Sentinel.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 20 May 2020, 20:17:41 »

The Sentinel.

That's it!  Kim Basinger and Michael Douglas.  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: 20 May 2020, 20:52:30 »

The Sentinel.

A very fine looking woman. :-*

STEMO

« Reply #1026 on: 20 May 2020, 21:02:32 »

The Sentinel.

A very fine looking woman. :-*
Put it away, you dirty old bugger.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: 20 May 2020, 21:39:06 »

I imagine Trump floundering around on top of his wife wouldn't be much fun for her.

I suppose she would need to fake it.........Oh.....oh...don't stop Donald you're the best. ;)

STEMO

« Reply #1028 on: 20 May 2020, 21:58:35 »

I imagine Trump floundering around on top of his wife wouldn't be much fun for her.

I suppose she would need to fake it.........Oh.....oh...don't stop Donald you're the best. ;)
You need to stop imagining, that can't be healthy.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: 21 May 2020, 08:45:31 »

the Track n trace APP seems to have been delayed by technical difficulties
when will it be in place  :-\  "within the coming weeks" or they don't have a clue if they are honest  :(
IMO contact tracers are not enough on their own , you can only give details of people you know
NOT that bloke who was coughing all over everyone at the train station or that mum at the school gates  ::)

Whilst it would be great to get the country up and running again , I think both the APP and contract tracers need to be in place and shown to be working before any more lock-down  measures are lifted .

That said , I see more and more people acting like there is no virus anymore ,people going into houses, groups of people not from the same household etc etc ,maybe i missed the level 1 green light everything is OK news reports  :P

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: 21 May 2020, 10:59:45 »

Allegedly Mrs Floutus has a very colourful past, if you googly her up, some very tasteful photography

« Last Edit: 21 May 2020, 11:02:15 by biggriffin »
Hoof'land storeman.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: 21 May 2020, 10:59:50 »

Yes even here in Wales where there is supposed to be no change (or very little) traffic and people seem to have doubled since last weekend. I think there should be no nonsense we should have just carried on with the full lockdown for a few more weeks until it is understood more, vaccines have been evaluated, death per day is below 100 constantly maybe, and the nhs has stockpiled just in case it comes back.
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: 21 May 2020, 11:04:08 »

Poor ol Donald having to shaft that 8)
Laying a rubber road.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: 21 May 2020, 12:11:40 »

I don't think he was 1st or 2nd ;D
Hoof'land storeman.

STEMO

« Reply #1034 on: 21 May 2020, 12:17:38 »

I don't think he was 1st or 2nd ;D
No, it was probably well stretched before Donald entered the building.  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 78   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.