Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:42:42 
Started by polilara - Last post by polilara
So I am there deep in V, Y26SE V6. Looking for Torque Values. Is it so that Sandwich Plate to Heads is 20Nm and thus next part Intage Bridge to Sandwich Plate is 20Nm, too. How about those four bolts of plenum to Intake?

on: Today at 10:34:12 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Rangie
According to a previous  member of crew being interviewed the vessel had encountered several mechanical problems in the past,probably well past its serviceable life & poor maintenance wouldn't suprise me in the slightest,hope whoever owns it has decent insurance for all involved , I can see this incident opening up a whole can of worms.

on: Today at 10:27:54 
Started by polilara - Last post by polilara
Good to know about Erling, in my case they failed as the mayonese in breather blocked the system in -20 degrees. Victor Reinz was recommended somewhere here in OOF.

on: Today at 09:43:41 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Nick W
This thread is far too sensible.  ::)

Where are the conspiracy theories?  It was ISIS, Putin, Trump, Aliens etc that wot done it etc?  ???    ;D

Here's one: it was the Russians trying to potato bomb Kiev for some reason. Showing their usual competence, they were in the wrong country, using the wrong form of transport that broke down, and the potatoes were in one of the bottom containers. :y

on: Today at 08:30:03 
Started by tillers - Last post by tillers
Yes please, that sounds wonderful.
Please let me know the best way to pay you etc and contact you.
Thanks again for your help.
Tillers

on: Today at 08:20:50 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Doctor Gollum
Even if they had, they had nowhere to go :'(

on: Today at 08:14:11 
Started by Doctor Gollum - Last post by Marks DTM Calib
:o You can just imagine the sense of panic on the bridge of the ship  :o
Even worse on the actual bridge.
From the video the traffic over the bridge was fortunately exceptionally light, another 4/5 hours later it could have been a veritable disaster  :-\

Traffic had been stopped but, there was still a maintenance team who did not manage to get back in the van and away in time

on: Yesterday at 23:21:57 
Started by Drewomega - Last post by dave the builder
Seemingly the asylum seekers lawyers tell them that converting gives them a better chance of it being granted.
so , if i say I'm Cristian ,I can get asylum seeker status  :-\
and get lots of free cash and a house  :-\  ::)  :P  :D
Budget for a paint job.
Bit pricey  :o
I'll do an oil change on one of the tractor juice engines before signing on  :D

on: Yesterday at 23:14:38 
Started by Migv6 le Frog Fan - Last post by Kevin Wood
Have swapped plug, stick coil and injector between 1 and 3,  but code stayed at pot 3. The most recent incident though only threw up cat efficiency code .
Maybe because I stopped and put petrol in to bring the fuel level back up, rather than keep driving until I got home.
A mechanic on another forum claims that cylinder specific codes on these arent always accurate and can be taken with a pinch of salt ?
Will have a check of injector wiring, but if that doesnt provide any answers Im going to run the fuel level low again, and then see if I can make some progress with it.
Maybe completely empty and clean out the tank and then start fresh from there.
It isnt a huge problem so far, but pretty irritating, and may get worse until I diagnose it properly.

Which might be why we ended up replacing 2 of them on my colleague's car. And I think he'd already had the third replaced by an AA man...

on: Yesterday at 23:11:33 
Started by robson - Last post by johnnydog
I have in the past tried to find out what the rules are, as far as a mot, if one doorlock  is not working with the remote.

I've never known ANY tester locking or unlocking any car I've ever presented for a test, either by the fob, key or in the case of a 'non central locking' car, the key / door locking buttons.....

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 16 queries.