Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: More TCV madness  (Read 7866 times)

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
Re: More TCV madness
« Reply #90 on: 20 July 2021, 12:47:53 »

My wife finishes for the summer hols tomorrow. I have told her that shops seem to be the most dangerous places and it has been scientifically proven that more cases of covid are caught in shops  (esp clothes shops) than anywhere else.
Think it will work?  ;D

Its worked here for the past 15 months.  :y
Although Ive just been informed that she had an online spree last night !  :o ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 20 July 2021, 13:18:48 »

My daughter and son in law went to the Euro final. They are both double jabbed. They belong to an England supporters club and have been informed that a number of the club members have contacted the virus. At least ten who tested positive  were double jabbed with the AZ vaccine. Also they have just got back from Mallorca, today, and are off to Spain tomorrow week.  ::)  Needless to say, they ain't coming round here any time soon. ;D
Are they stupid, Ronny?  ;D
The situation is an odd one Steve. They are both covid aware, SIL is Type 2  Diabetic. They obey the mask rules etc. but, they live for holibobs and travel. As long as they don't bring it here IDGAF.  ;D

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 20 July 2021, 14:44:05 »

You overlook the point that testing people exponentially will obviously produce an exponential increase in positive tests.

Other countries that aren't testing to the extent we are don't appear to have the cases we do. Doesn't mean that they or we actually have less or more cases.

As for the cost of so called long covid, we were forever being told about the long term costs of lung disease and cholesterol and obesity and diabetes... ie there is always something. It's just that TCV is the current 'thing'...

Along with global warming and everything else, that is.

And the whole point of being vaccinated is to reduce the likelihood of being hospitalised, so it is of no surprise that the majority of people in hospital with it aren't vaccinated. Highlighting that single point might get through to those who get their medical advice from Faceachebook. The other third would probably be in hospital for one reason or another.
Onanists always think outside the box.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 20 July 2021, 15:56:04 »

You overlook the point that testing people exponentially will obviously produce an exponential increase in positive tests.

Other countries that aren't testing to the extent we are don't appear to have the cases we do. Doesn't mean that they or we actually have less or more cases.

I think you are taking your mate Trump's approach there "we are testing too much and i don't like the high numbers the tests prove "  ::)

you've always had a blase attitude about the risks of the virus  :-X

like I said "think about how things have changed in 18 months"

perhaps re read this thread from last year   ::)

though your views haven't changed much despite everything that has happened   :o

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 20 July 2021, 16:18:02 »

I think you are taking your mate Trump's approach there "we are testing too much and i don't like the high numbers the tests prove "  ::)

though your views haven't changed much despite everything that has happened   :o
Trump could have been right. We never did try injecting disinfectant or microwaving people.  ;D
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 20 July 2021, 16:19:49 »

96 deaths today, btw.  ::)
But that's probably just catching up with the folk who were inconsiderate enough to die over the weekend.
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 20 July 2021, 16:51:42 »

Trump could have been right. We never did try injecting disinfectant or microwaving people.  ;D

Alcohol works definitely, no need to inject orally is fine & can be bought virtually anywhere .
« Last Edit: 20 July 2021, 16:53:27 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 20 July 2021, 16:56:53 »

The statistics haven't changed respective to global population.

And I am still not going to suddenly start running around in a media induced panic just because some who is thinks I should.

Besides, washing in Dettol and hiding under the bed won't change anything except push up the price of Dettol...

If it's going to spread to everyone, we may as well accept that and get on with it.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 20 July 2021, 18:09:56 »

My wife finishes for the summer hols tomorrow. I have told her that shops seem to be the most dangerous places and it has been scientifically proven that more cases of covid are caught in shops  (esp clothes shops) than anywhere else.
Think it will work?  ;D

Jewellers. You didn't forget those, did you? ::)

The virus likes shiny things.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.