Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOST - For those without SkyOne  (Read 1642 times)

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
LOST - For those without SkyOne
« on: 04 March 2007, 22:57:39 »

This week brief update:

Kate and Sawyer come back to the camp.  Then Kate sets off again to look for Jack. :(

Hurley finds a Campervan full of beer and plans to repair it. They push it down a hill and it jump starts first time :)  Sawyer drinks the beer.  [smiley=beer.gif]

Sayed and John, join Kate in the woods and ask the French woman to help rescue Jack - why should she help? - cos Kate thinks Alex is her daughter.......oooh...never saw that coming  ;)

More long winded storylines next week....only on....LOST (Q spooky music in your head) :y
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
Re: LOST - For those without SkyOne
« Reply #1 on: 04 March 2007, 23:08:09 »

i have lost interest in that program, it just goes around in circles.

Tbh I have not missed SkyOne, started watching more BBC stuff and you can see the difference in quality broadcasting. Plus no adverts!!

Chopsdad

• Omega Baron
  • Bouncy Castle in Carlisle
  • Keep it clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 March 2007, 23:16:47 »

Tbh I have not missed SkyOne, started watching more BBC stuff and you can see the difference in quality broadcasting. Plus no adverts!!

That's cos it's on an island  ;D
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/chopsdad/oof.jpg[/IMG]                                                       [img name=signat_img_resize]http://i123.photobucket.com/albu

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04 March 2007, 23:27:07 »

That's cos it's on an island  ;D

Good point, but the storys just loop. Its just got very wired and stupid, polar bears in the jungle? some black smoke, the bald guy "talks to the island" another guy can see the future.... arrghh had enough

Btw I like Virgin Media's snubs at Sky... on what used to be the Sky News channel its called "Old News"

And if i press the i button it says "Why not try the BBC for award winning news coverage 24 hours a day"

and on SkyOne is says, "SkyOne has picked up their ball and gone home"

Martin_1962

« Reply #4 on: 05 March 2007, 08:08:26 »

This week brief update:

Kate and Sawyer come back to the camp.  Then Kate sets off again to look for Jack. :(

Hurley finds a Campervan full of beer and plans to repair it. They push it down a hill and it jump starts first time :)  Sawyer drinks the beer.  [smiley=beer.gif]

Sayed and John, join Kate in the woods and ask the French woman to help rescue Jack - why should she help? - cos Kate thinks Alex is her daughter.......oooh...never saw that coming  ;)

More long winded storylines next week....only on....LOST (Q spooky music in your head) :y

Watched it Thursday!

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 March 2007, 08:27:20 »

It was getting to dull for me by the middle of the second season....not a fan of these things that never conclude anything.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05 March 2007, 08:31:13 »

It was getting to dull for me by the middle of the second season....not a fan of these things that never conclude anything.
Agreed, by the 2nd series, it was as if they were trying to drag it out due to lack of ideas.
Grumpy old man

STMO123

« Reply #7 on: 05 March 2007, 18:04:53 »

The thing is, even the writers dont know whats going to happen next. Hope it doesn't just wind down and disappear.

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05 March 2007, 18:25:59 »

The thing is, even the writers dont know whats going to happen next. Hope it doesn't just wind down and disappear.

I reckon the writers have 'LOST' the plot completely ::)
I like red cars

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05 March 2007, 18:43:00 »

It will probably go same way as X Files - another hugely successful show that just ran out of ideas, but refused to die.
Grumpy old man

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 March 2007, 14:26:34 »

It will probably go same way as X Files - another hugely successful show that just ran out of ideas, but refused to die.

I don't know guys!
Mrs Loo-knee would be glued to LOST, i would be reading a book and i would have to keep lookin up and watching a bit...... after it finishes I would dare to ask about it :D    
what i can't get my head around is, how did the people who were already on the Island know the plane was going to crash? get all the information about them all? and why has no-one found them or been able to escape Tom Hanks did!!! ;D
But Sunday night the air was blue, she was on the phone to Virgin Media as she couldn't find Sky One...... Oh dear ;)
So I managed to get the tv a while and watched Saw 3 on my own :-[
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

crowman

• herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 March 2007, 21:47:02 »

Never seen LOST. Overhyped or what !!!! Puts me off straight away. I have NTL and the biggest "LOSS" is Stargate & Startrek. Really miss 7.  However NTL will drag Murdoch Into the high court within 30 days if the price war can not be resolved. GO GO RICHARD.
You've been using this !!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.