Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Updated BMW pics, now with chrome.  (Read 2466 times)

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
Re: Updated BMW pics, now with chrome.
« Reply #30 on: 04 April 2010, 22:24:11 »

And thats a 2005  :o Laughing about it, I'm seriously considering that  :o

Spoke to cem before about it, think too many costs in importing  :(

Also wrong hand drive....

Bikes could be an option though, UK used prices for bikes have gone up as loads are being taken over, as all they need is a speedo change

import taxes are sky high.. thats the reason cars are so expensive.. but bikes really can make some profit..

as there is no right-left ..  but govt take many precautions to prevent this kind of trading.. you can only bring one for a fixed period of time :(

over 2 litre nearly % 110 and some extras..

Do you know how long? If its 1 a month, with the 3 of us we can each do one in turn

not sure for the period now.. I'll check ..but sure not easy.. the gallery mafioso have some relations in the ministry and they have some special permissions.. which lets them bring easily and have the papers quickly.. one friend coming from abroad bring an x5 3.0d and tell me that it would be cheaper to buy from here :-?  .. only one way not to pay those taxes is to use foreign plate..but you must exit the borders every 6 months >:( >:( >:(
It would be a good money making opportunity, it's worth considering if as tunnie says it's one month, it's worth considering.
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04 April 2010, 22:26:32 »

Bikes could be an option though, UK used prices for bikes have gone up as loads are being taken over, as all they need is a speedo change

import taxes are sky high.. thats the reason cars are so expensive.. but bikes really can make some profit..

as there is no right-left ..  but govt take many precautions to prevent this kind of trading.. you can only bring one for a fixed period of time :(

Do you know how long? If its 1 a month, with the 3 of us we can each do one in turn

not sure for the period now.. I'll check ..but sure not easy.. the gallery mafioso have some relations in the ministry and they have some special permissions.. which lets them bring easily and have the papers quickly.. one friend coming from abroad bring an x5 3.0d and tell me that it would be cheaper to buy from here :-?  .. only one way not to pay those taxes is to use foreign plate..but you must exit the borders every 6 months >:( >:( >:(
It would be a good money making opportunity, it's worth considering if as tunnie says it's one month, it's worth considering.

Bikes could be way to go, do two at a time one in my name one in either yours in cem's

Get them europed up in kph dials and such, then trailer them down with an Omega Estate...

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04 April 2010, 22:28:31 »

Bikes could be way to go, do two at a time one in my name one in either yours in cem's

Get them europed up in kph dials and such, then trailer them down with an Omega Estate...
I agree  :y
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04 April 2010, 22:35:27 »

I know of a guy who does this with bikes, only spoken to him a few times. I've seen him towing a trailer with 4 big bikes on it, buys them from auction and takes them to europe. I know nothing about bikes, so don't laugh when I get these names wrong, but last time he bought I think BMW R1200, Honda Pan European, and some sport bike things. All ex police, some from the Metropolital Police. In blue and Silver. Some forces have the sports bikes aswell. Apparently the bikes are really cheap, and he makes good money. Tunnie, feel free to PM for more info.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #34 on: 04 April 2010, 22:38:05 »

::)

I wish I was a bit more optimistic..

if there was even a small hole , my citizens would pass through and wont let us a chance..but even they cant  :-/

there are forums related and I read many pages just to bring a car cheaply as I have a foreign wife..nope..

double citizens cant >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: 04 April 2010, 22:39:05 by cem_devecioglu »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.