Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: She loves the little Fiat.  (Read 1394 times)

2boxerdogs

She loves the little Fiat.
« on: 24 April 2015, 20:02:26 »

Well got the replacement for 2.2 estate , a 1 owner 2008 Fiat Panda  31,000 miles in shiny black, not my personal choice of car but she thinks it's great.A colleague of hers mother had to give up driving due to poor health. Has had oil & filter changes every March at the supplying dealer & new tyres all round last October. Scanned through all the handbooks that came with it, the timing belt is every 5 years or 37,500 miles, contacted the dealer who confirmed that the belt had not been done due to the tiny mileage.Hope to get it done this week, does anyone on here know if the water pump should be replaced as well ? It is a 1.1 petrol engine .Just filled it to the brim for £33.00 !!

4x4

Re: She loves the little Fiat.
« Reply #1 on: 24 April 2015, 20:22:11 »

How much to fill it !!!!!
Cost me £29 to fill my truck up  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 April 2015, 23:25:31 »

Well got the replacement for 2.2 estate , a 1 owner 2008 Fiat Panda  31,000 miles in shiny black, not my personal choice of car but she thinks it's great.A colleague of hers mother had to give up driving due to poor health. Has had oil & filter changes every March at the supplying dealer & new tyres all round last October. Scanned through all the handbooks that came with it, the timing belt is every 5 years or 37,500 miles, contacted the dealer who confirmed that the belt had not been done due to the tiny mileage.Hope to get it done this week, does anyone on here know if the water pump should be replaced as well ? It is a 1.1 petrol engine .Just filled it to the brim for £33.00 !!

Easy job or difficult job?

Expensive or inexpensive?

I quite like the Panda. :y

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 April 2015, 23:29:08 »

I have to agree.......... ::) ::)

2boxerdogs

« Reply #4 on: 24 April 2015, 23:51:45 »

The timing belt kit is £29.69 & the water pump is £32.47  so quite reasonable. Hope to get it done next weekend, the chap who is doing said it is a simple one to do.Just need confirmation re the water pump.I had actually hoped to get her an MX5  I had seen locally for sale but was too slow viewing it, sold to first person who looked at it, then the Panda came up & she was very keen to get it.It is totally immaculate inside & out the gearbox is lovely .

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 April 2015, 09:46:33 »

For yourself Mr Opti ?

« Last Edit: 25 April 2015, 09:48:40 by EMD »
Omegatitis

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 April 2015, 11:34:27 »

For yourself Mr Opti ?

Too girlie for me, Mr EMD.......but certainly more butch than the hairdressers favourite, the MX5. ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 April 2015, 11:35:48 »

The original 'boxy' Panda with the 750 cc engine is a great little car if you can find one.

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 25 April 2015, 11:37:26 »

The original 'boxy' Panda with the 750 cc engine is a great little car if you can find one.

I quite like the new fiat 500 for a town car  :y No toad tax an cheap as chips on fuel .
Omegatitis

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 April 2015, 11:49:42 »

I quite like the new fiat 500 for a town car  :y No toad tax an cheap as chips on fuel .

Did you see the 'old V new' 500 feature on the Classic car show?

Most people went for the original from 1957.

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 April 2015, 11:54:13 »

Yes indeed .. not my choice though .. i think the new 500 is
far more practicle . That Jodie woman is rather easy on the eyes as well  :-*
Omegatitis

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 April 2015, 12:11:46 »

Yes indeed .. not my choice though .. i think the new 500 is
far more practicle . That Jodie woman is rather easy on the eyes as well  :-*

Long.....long...long legs to wrap around you. ;D

Scratch marks down your back..........which you will need to hide from Mrs EMD. :D ;)

EMD

• Omega Baron
  • Noofhampton
    • 95t
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 April 2015, 19:08:44 »

Oh yes please  :)

Omegatitis

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 April 2015, 20:00:24 »

Oh yes please  :)

Oh yes please to which one? ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.