Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110   Go Down

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 142085 times)

redelitev6, Andy B and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #885 on: 04 August 2023, 21:57:21 »

Middle aged woman who after unloading her shopping from the trolley onto conveyor belt at the supermarket checkout then buggered back off up the aisles to get more stuff thereby delaying everyone else in the queue >:(

I bet when she had to pay, she spent ages hunting through a huge handbag full of crap for her purse and when she found it then spent ages trying to find her credit card in the purse.  ::)
               Forgot to mention not the co op

You were the middle aged woman Rae?  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: 04 August 2023, 23:32:23 »

No,  Too young for me ;D ;D
Laying a rubber road.

BazaJT

• Omega Lord
  • SLady bitshorpe N.Lincs.
    • Omega 3 litre Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: 05 August 2023, 08:38:41 »

While she did take a while to find her purse she paid in cash but decided that to make it "easier" for the assistant she could make the loose change so spent ages taking coins out then putting them back three or four times counting the amount each time before admitting defeat and declaring she couldn't make the loose change after all.At least she moved away from the till to pack her shopping!

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: 05 August 2023, 10:10:00 »

Swmbo didnt tell me she had been to Lincs. to do her shopping !  :-X ;D
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
  • Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: 05 August 2023, 11:10:06 »

Could have been SWMBO, did she have a rollator?  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: 05 August 2023, 13:05:48 »

People who stand in doorways/gangways, when good honest folk like myself want to proceed unimpeded.
I notice people do this at the end of escalators - they reach the end and stop and have to think where they want to do, and then get all shitty when the escalator piles more people into them.
Grumpy old man

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: 05 August 2023, 13:16:10 »

People who stand in doorways/gangways, when good honest folk like myself want to proceed unimpeded.
I notice people do this at the end of escalators - they reach the end and stop and have to think where they want to do, and then get all shitty when the escalator piles more people into them.
Just make sure that you go in feet first.  :D

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: 05 August 2023, 13:18:10 »

Arranging to view a vehicle & finding out it had been sold yesterday, a simple phone call would have sufficed.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: 05 August 2023, 14:27:00 »

Not me, I only do that when I get out of a lift, bus or train.
I like red cars

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: 05 August 2023, 17:12:48 »

Not me, I only do that when I get out of a lift, bus or train.
I reckon it's you who does that then, every time I get off the Chiltern Slug at Moor St ;D
Grumpy old man

Drewomega

• Aviemore and Mallorca
    • SKODA Octavia Scout 2.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: 08 August 2023, 18:17:59 »

In the pub lunchtime today and the women come forward either to order drinks or PAY the bill! and the wimpy husband is standing behind meakly with a half pint! WTF is that all about? I see this more and more up here in the tourist time in Aviemore and more so in Mallorca. Can't these men? stand up for themselves or what? A growing trend I fear!! I weep, I really do. Anyway SWMBO is calling so I must go! Yea right! Cheers. :'(
I'm always last in the office in the morning but I make up for it by leaving first.

ronnyd

• Omega Lord
    • Vectra 1.8 SRI Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: 09 August 2023, 19:55:22 »

Driving eastbound along A14 near Ipswich. Driver ahead overtook an artic, then signalled to go back into the inside lane. Got back in so i started to overtake them. Suddenly, while still signalling left, they decided to come back out into the outside lane while i was right beside them. I think a truck blasting his horn must have spooked them or something. I was forced right over to the centre Armco barrier and just managed to floor it and get through the ever dwindling gap. Said to SWMBO, who was in the car too, that it all happened so fast that neither of us had the time to shit ourselves.  ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: 11 August 2023, 11:40:04 »

Parcelfarce / Royal Snail.
Sold a turbo and fuel injector on ebay on Sunday. Took it to my local Post office Monday morning and posted it using Parcelfarce 48 hour tracked delivery.
Been checking the tracking and it hasnt moved beyond "Dispatched" since Monday.
Got someone on the phone (eventually) this morning who told me that Parcelfarce handed it over to Royal Fail on Tuesday and they have no means of tracking it after that.
I got a bit tetchy at that point so she went off and sent a message to Royal Snail and said they will hopefully respond within a couple of hours, and she will then call me back.
Im not holding my breath.
Next time I want a shit service, I will save a few quid and send stuff with Evri !  >:(
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: 11 August 2023, 16:34:44 »

Bought the wrong Apple charging cable from a premium high street retailer here in Spain ( Media Markt) on their advice.

Took it back unused for a refund. Can’t , you have ruined the box opening it wrongly!

“ Get out of here, I know my consumer rights. Refund please.” Manager called. Then they went off in a huddle with a third person. Solution. To print off a special return label and seal the Apple product with a code. I am guessing it goes back to Apple Spain and they use it on a display or rebox it.

Got my refund but what a palaver !
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: 11 August 2023, 21:44:19 »

Bought the wrong Apple charging cable from a premium high street retailer here in Spain ( Media Markt) on their advice.

Took it back unused for a refund. Can’t , you have ruined the box opening it wrongly!

“ Get out of here, I know my consumer rights. Refund please.” Manager called. Then they went off in a huddle with a third person. Solution. To print off a special return label and seal the Apple product with a code. I am guessing it goes back to Apple Spain and they use it on a display or rebox it.

Got my refund but what a palaver !
             Trouble is these evil bastards get away with it most of the time as most people are afraid to confront them.
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.