Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jock cop woke joke.  (Read 3901 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Jock cop woke joke.
« Reply #15 on: 16 March 2024, 14:27:27 »

No question the hand of dumza is behind this .
I'm increasingly disturbed at the speed of influence that is occurring to , from and for the shouty bearded men that hate us .
It seems to have went from logarithmic to exponential since the seventh of October last .
I wonder if that date is looked back on as the catalyst of change in their eyes .
I now believe that there is a chance that I'll see the inevitable clash between the indigenous British citizen and those of that faith in my lifetime .

I wonder if Police Scotland will wish us similar at Easter .......
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=718194513824089&set=a.566470028996539

Probably not....but you can enjoy this instead. ::)

https://twitter.com/calvinrobinson/status/1768402341143740582

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 March 2024, 15:05:48 »

Scotland is fast becoming a clone of urban Canada.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Drewomega

• Aviemore and Mallorca
    • SKODA Octavia Scout 2.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 March 2024, 15:14:23 »

FFS! Wales has got one now! That leaves just NI now. I dont think that will happen tho!  :-\ :-\
I'm always last in the office in the morning but I make up for it by leaving first.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 March 2024, 15:35:09 »

Yep there’s no hope☹️
Laying a rubber road.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 March 2024, 07:42:51 »

Looks like the link has been taken down, did anyone screenshot it?

I’ve not had chance to read it, but I suspect it’s just another flavour of the month by the woke, appeasing pen pushing bosses that seem to infest the police and all other public services.

Just like every male cop was a rapist and predator since one bad apple (Wayne couzens) was found in the barrel. Cue then huge campaigns shouting about “violence against women and girls” and “male violence” etc.

What they didn’t tell you is that something like 98% of women who said they had “felt intimidated by a male in public” actually only felt that way because a “man had come too close in the street”. Think of central London / tube network etc.

They skew all figures to suit whatever the flavour of the month is to make themselves look good. That’s why forces can afford rainbow cars and to dance at gay pride but at the cost of no longer attending domestic house burglaries or many frauds.

Believe it or not, most cops on the ground (uniform and detectives) try their damndest, but this woke rot which is ravaging through management is turning most forces into a laughing stock.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20 March 2024, 09:11:02 »

It is a cancer which is in the process of destroying the western world, and I honestly think its too late to stop it.
Im glad Im old.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20 March 2024, 09:11:24 »

……..

Just google ‘Scottish Hate Monster’ and you’ll find the article, or use the links below.  :y

https://www.scotland.police.uk/what-s-happening/campaigns/2023/hate-crime/#:~:text=In%20our%20new%20Don't,they%20commit%20a%20hate%20crime.

https://youtu.be/SPeUtdT9oUM?si=C4aE7cxpCsq23ms-
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 March 2024, 09:55:11 »

Given the various flavours of people at work it's not surprising that the subject pops up, but by and large the majority of people will call a spade a spade (or worse) without blinking and think that the whole thing is a load of 'dangle berries'... however there's a minority of kids that are so up their own arses entitled and think the world will end because someone deigns to think and speak differently to their misguided self centeredness. These are the motivation for prevalence of vomit inducing wokeity.
Onanists always think outside the box.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20 March 2024, 11:40:26 »

I’ve not had chance to read it, but I suspect it’s just another flavour of the month by the woke, appeasing pen pushing bosses that seem to infest the police and all other public services.

Just like every male cop was a rapist and predator since one bad apple (Wayne couzens) was found in the barrel. Cue then huge campaigns shouting about “violence against women and girls” and “male violence” etc.

What they didn’t tell you is that something like 98% of women who said they had “felt intimidated by a male in public” actually only felt that way because a “man had come too close in the street”. Think of central London / tube network etc.

They skew all figures to suit whatever the flavour of the month is to make themselves look good. That’s why forces can afford rainbow cars and to dance at gay pride but at the cost of no longer attending domestic house burglaries or many frauds.

Believe it or not, most cops on the ground (uniform and detectives) try their damndest, but this woke rot which is ravaging through management is turning most forces into a laughing stock.

Snogging cops while on duty at a pride march.

Apparently this is 'progressive'. ::)

https://youtu.be/eFLDUkbvamM?feature=shared
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.