Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rear coil springs  (Read 1149 times)

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
rear coil springs
« on: 12 July 2016, 16:43:38 »

Want to replace the rear springs and shocks on my desmond....looking through the maze of offers that are about i am settling for Sachs or Lesjofors....cheapest quote i can find for Sachs is £32.42 each from  G.S.F  and £39.99 from E.C.P....and for Lesjofors  at £16.81 each  from Premier Factors.......that is so cheap is it too good to be true...so although they say the make they are in the advert i have emailed Lesjofors supplier asking if they are genuine and if they will fit my car...but after 2 days ..no reply...my question is,,how can i tell if they are genuine units,,are there makers  brand name or marks on them to identify them as genuine..or can anyone recommend a trusted supplier.thanks  :y

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
Re: rear coil springs
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2016, 20:07:18 »

Want to replace the rear springs and shocks on my desmond....looking through the maze of offers that are about i am settling for Sachs or Lesjofors....cheapest quote i can find for Sachs is £32.42 each from  G.S.F  and £39.99 from E.C.P....and for Lesjofors  at £16.81 each  from Premier Factors.......that is so cheap is it too good to be true...so although they say the make they are in the advert i have emailed Lesjofors supplier asking if they are genuine and if they will fit my car...but after 2 days ..no reply...my question is,,how can i tell if they are genuine units,,are there makers  brand name or marks on them to identify them as genuine..or can anyone recommend a trusted supplier.thanks  :y
I remember this list being put together many moons ago  ;D ;D

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=130366.0

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2016, 20:21:57 »

You don't say whether, saloon or estate (they're different), but as a starter for ten...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301084918687?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT :y
Onanists always think outside the box.

flyer 0712

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 July 2016, 20:45:48 »

Silly me...it is a saloon....thanks for your help..looked at the listings and have ordered some....cheers.. :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.