Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Surprised no one has mentioned this  (Read 3694 times)

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Surprised no one has mentioned this
« Reply #15 on: 18 August 2017, 20:10:22 »

Looks like another attack in Finland today. Two dead, many injured.
I think maybe the countries where this has happened need to take a look at the countries where it doesn't happen and see if there are any clues which might point us in the right direction.

It's like a disease spreading around the World.  :-\

Oh yes, this will not stop now :( :( >:(

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18 August 2017, 20:15:21 »

It wont stop until get leaders with the balls to do whatever it takes to make it stop.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 18 August 2017, 20:30:42 »

It wont stop until get leaders with the balls to do whatever it takes to make it stop.

There is always going to be some vicious oppser with a grudge. Exactly what do you expect any leader to do about that?

Murdering a dozen people with a van does NOT change anything about our society unless we allow it to. Anyone who volunteers to live in fear like that should go to the top of TB's cull list.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18 August 2017, 20:42:17 »

461 people murdered by the scum in terrorist attacks since 2014. >:( >:( >:( :'(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 18 August 2017, 20:53:45 »

Bring me to power.  I'll start by shooting the home grown radicals. And then the thick (those not already dealt with in the first), then the lazy.
Is this going to be you way of getting the unemployment figures down..... ;D ;D

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 18 August 2017, 21:19:59 »

There is always going to be some vicious oppser with a grudge. Exactly what do you expect any leader to do about that?

Murdering a dozen people with a van does NOT change anything about our society unless we allow it to. Anyone who volunteers to live in fear like that should go to the top of TB's cull list.

It doesn't seem to happen in Eastern Europe, this is because their leaders didn't open the floodgates all and sundry like the morons in Western Europe did.
It has already changed our way of life. One example being the concrete bollards being installed on Londons bridges.
I expect this type of thing to continue and grow.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 18 August 2017, 21:53:51 »

Another example is air travel. So so different to 30 years ago.

Where the hell is that 7 year old boy?  :o
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19 August 2017, 06:45:28 »

Hopefully he is being kept safe by someone who found him wandering around the aftermath rather than under the van :-\
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 19 August 2017, 09:35:08 »

We used to holiday quite a bit in the Salou/Cambrils area. Won,t go there now, full of miserable bloody Ruskies. :(
I go to Cyprus fairly regularly, and since the banking crisis, the number of Brit holiday makers dropped off dramatically (thank god), but they were replaced mainly with Russians...

...who I've found more friendly, dignified and helpful than the Brits who go out there.  When I had a bit of an accident, cracking my ribs and breaking my nose, it was a hard nut looking Ruskie who came over to assist :y
Grumpy old man

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 19 August 2017, 09:36:02 »

It doesn't seem to happen in Eastern Europe, this is because their leaders didn't open the floodgates all and sundry like the morons in Western Europe did.
Brexit ain't gonna change that ;)
Grumpy old man

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 19 August 2017, 09:49:30 »

Brexit ain't gonna change that ;)

If the Eastern European countries don't comply with EU demands to resettle thousands of migrants in their countries we might see Polxit, Hunxit, Romxit, Bulxit, Slovaxit and Czecxit!  ::)  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 19 August 2017, 15:48:51 »

The EU are threatening to suspend all Polands voting rights for that very reason.  :y
Brexit could potentially change it, because we could theoretically have a Govt. who decides who will and who wont live in the UK.
I wont hold my breath though.

Lizzie Zoom

• Omega Lord
  • South
    • Omega 3.2 V6 ELITE 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 19 August 2017, 17:14:19 »

It has already changed our way of life. One example being the concrete bollards being installed on Londons bridges.

Not correct:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40985561

http://www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-terrorist-attacks-russia-20170403-htmlstory.html

.and that is without doing any real in depth research :)

« Last Edit: 19 August 2017, 17:18:37 by Lizzie Zoom »

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 19 August 2017, 17:25:11 »

Ok maybe its not completely unheard of, but the incidence of ISIS style attacks (as opposed to Chechen separatist attacks, which is an internal Russian problem) is very much lower than we experience in the West. In fact the one in the BBC link, which has just happened, is the first I have heard of (or remember)  :-\
I would imagine the Russians will now take whatever action they feel is needed to try and nip it in the bud. We cant do that currently.
I don't recall hearing of anything in the smaller eastern European states, which may be easier to police (more comparible with the UK) whereas Russia is vast and by definition more diverse, which can brings its own challenges as it does in the U.S.
« Last Edit: 19 August 2017, 17:31:55 by Migv6 »

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 19 August 2017, 17:43:05 »

Not true where there have been many major attacks, especially bombings, in Russia, including a multiple stabbing today. >:( >:( >:( There is also a major problem where one of the world's biggest terrorists is Putin. This includes the 1999 Moscow apartment bombings which were ordered by Putin and carried out by the FSB. Putin used this to consolidate his new leadership position and launch the second Chechen war which murdering about 200,000 Chechens. The Russian invasion of Ukraine is also a terrorist attack that so far has killed 10,060 Ukrainians with the majority civilians. The Ukranian defensive operation is still called an Anti-Terrorist Operation or ATO. Russia has also stepped up its FSB wet-works with many people murdered in the West who have crossed or opposed Putin including around 10 in the UK. There current Active Measures must also be considered terrorist attacks from their massive Ddos on Estonia, to murders, bombings, hire-a-protest-mobs, hackings and shutting down their electricity grid, disrupting one of their nuclear power stations and malware issues including one when I was over there recently which took offline their flight reservation computers, banks and other important services in Ukraine. In the US he has hacked and subverted their election, regularly probes their electricity grid (which is more vulnerable than most) and their nuclear power stations. >:( >:( >:(

Where Russia is rapidly going broke and Putin is having to clamp down harder and harder on Russian civil liberties, expect these Active Measures to escalate where wins against the West are a popular distraction at home which helps to prop up his regime! :( :( :(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.