Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Steinmetz Details  (Read 2148 times)

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • 2001 Cadillac Catera SPT
    • View Profile
More Steinmetz Details
« on: 14 December 2007, 20:54:06 »

Well you guys like them...?  I think it looks way better with the black floor mats then it did with the OEM ones... I like the color contrast.    :-?

OEM Mats...

Before

After

Final Shots...

2K1 - CCS //Mods: K&N, Steinmetz Cat-back, Port/polish intake system, 3.8BAR FPR, 3.2L Injectors, MAF, V8 Brakes, GTO Springs, 194RWHP.

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
Re: More Steinmetz Details
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2007, 06:43:27 »

Yes, a lot better :y
I like red cars

alexandjen

• Omega Knight
  • Sittingbourne, Kent
  • The Silver Surfer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 December 2007, 08:58:44 »

Nice :y

Where did you get them?
Trade club card holder
Code scanner available

Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Glasgow
    • Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
    • My Vauxhall Omega's
« Reply #3 on: 15 December 2007, 09:25:08 »

Looks Good Mate :y
Vauxhall & Halfords Trade Club Card Holder - Irmscher 3.0 V6 Elite & Irmscher 3.2 V6 Elite

Sjors-V6

• The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15 December 2007, 13:20:42 »

Wow thats an verry nice upgrade  8-)

And have you guys in the Catera an drink holder in the rear armrest  ? I've never seen that before !

« Last Edit: 15 December 2007, 13:21:13 by Hans-V6 »
Die Kraft der zwei Bänke - 3.0 (M)V6

CateraMV6

• Lake Orion MI, USA
  • 2001 CATERA SPORT
    • 2001 Cadillac Catera SPT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 December 2007, 17:03:16 »

Well there was a show car up in the states back in 1999 it was an Orange Omega with all the goodies from STEINMETZ... body kit, supercharged engine, full exhaust, wheels brakes etc... and some guy got it a few years later and the poor thing sat in one of the wearhouses collecting dust.  I guess the owner was trying to legalize it and then drive it but being that it was an Opel I guess it didnt meet the crash regulations and it didnt have Cats either so they had to chop it up and sell it bits and pieces.  I got the exhaust and the floor mats from it.  
I think the engine sold for under 6000$, the interior was around 2K and the wheels went for 1K.

BTW  we do have cup holders in the rear arm rest and also an access door to the trunk behind the arm rest.  Also we dont actually have a third head support in the rear seats.... go figure!  Also I guess you guys have a little storage compartment in the front arm rest and we get some type of cup holders.  I wish I can get the European Cluster and some European headlights as mine suck at the moment.  
2K1 - CCS //Mods: K&N, Steinmetz Cat-back, Port/polish intake system, 3.8BAR FPR, 3.2L Injectors, MAF, V8 Brakes, GTO Springs, 194RWHP.

Sjors-V6

• The Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 December 2007, 10:48:22 »

Well there was a show car up in the states back in 1999 it was an Orange Omega with all the goodies from STEINMETZ... body kit, supercharged engine, full exhaust, wheels brakes etc... and some guy got it a few years later and the poor thing sat in one of the wearhouses collecting dust.  I guess the owner was trying to legalize it and then drive it but being that it was an Opel I guess it didnt meet the crash regulations and it didnt have Cats either so they had to chop it up and sell it bits and pieces.  I got the exhaust and the floor mats from it.  
I think the engine sold for under 6000$, the interior was around 2K and the wheels went for 1K.

BTW  we do have cup holders in the rear arm rest and also an access door to the trunk behind the arm rest.  Also we dont actually have a third head support in the rear seats.... go figure!  Also I guess you guys have a little storage compartment in the front arm rest and we get some type of cup holders.  I wish I can get the European Cluster and some European headlights as mine suck at the moment.  

(off-topic)

Hahaha yes you're right, but the cup holders in the rear armrest are cool !  8-)

In the front we have one cupholder under the armrest and yes indeed in the armrest an little storage:

Die Kraft der zwei Bänke - 3.0 (M)V6

gstylebaby

• Omega Knight
  • stockport
  • Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 December 2007, 03:56:29 »

I saw all the bits when he was selling them on e-bay it was shame he had to break it. I was after the supercharged engine but it would have cost to much to get it over here well i wanted all of the bits realy the mirrors looked top and not sure you can get them any more i got a cup holder for the front from the u.s and fitted it in mine as it was getting to me that 32,000 pound car when new has no were to put a can of bloody coke the steering wheel look good but he dident have the airbag for it well not in the add anyway.

Crazydad

• Omega Baron
  • Germany
    • 2.5 V6 facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 December 2007, 20:33:18 »

Yes they look much better than the lighter ones :y :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 18 queries.