Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Major Southern Meet Anyone?  (Read 9253 times)

FRE07962128

Major Southern Meet Anyone?
« on: 06 August 2008, 07:00:08 »

Nice try Pete Wright on the earlier thread  :y but, as correctly stated, I have tried to arrange such a meet;
http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1210938884

however everyone is so busy, hard up, and in addition there are not too many members down in the South East to make these mini meets a success it seems! :'( :'( :'(  

It is also a fact that there are greater numbers of owners in other area's, i.e. the North, where they can arrange a 'long' meet and at a really lovely location like the Lake District 8-) 8-).

Not saying Herne Bay / Whitstable / Folkestone aren't nice, but frankly they are not in the same league as the Lakes!  They are also a long way out for a few hours worth of meet for many in the South East / South / London / Essex to travel to due to traffic congestion / fuel costs. :'( :'(

That's the negatives over with Pete;
how about joining forces and trying to arrange a "Lakes" type meet, for 2/3 days in a really lovely South / South East location?   Brighton / Eastbourne  / Ashdown Forest or even further afield for us, the New Forest near Southampton?  

Open to suggestions really for anywhere that can take a good few tents / caravans, is positively a great scenic location and is interesting / central enough to attract a good level of members!  8-)  

Who is interested; anybody with suggestions; any observations??????????????  :-/ :-/ :-/  

:D :D :D :D :y

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
Re: Major Southern Meet Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: 06 August 2008, 08:38:04 »

Hi LizzieZoom.I am a lot more flexible with just a local "mini meet" as trying to arrange several days away for me is a major complication..it has taken 3 years to sort out 2 weeks holiday this year to the Dordogne.Think if we could just get several of us Southeners together for a pub chat then others may follow on from that when they see we are sociable....little acorns and all that.!!.
I will wave to Ashford on Sunday morning as I drive past on my way to the "PIPE".

alexandjen

• Omega Knight
  • Sittingbourne, Kent
  • The Silver Surfer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06 August 2008, 08:43:00 »

Hi LizzieZoom.I am a lot more flexible with just a local "mini meet" as trying to arrange several days away for me is a major complication..it has taken 3 years to sort out 2 weeks holiday this year to the Dordogne.Think if we could just get several of us Southeners together for a pub chat then others may follow on from that when they see we are sociable....little acorns and all that.!!.
I will wave to Ashford on Sunday morning as I drive past on my way to the "PIPE".

I'm up for that :y
Trade club card holder
Code scanner available

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 August 2008, 08:50:17 »

I will be away until after the 28th but any plans/venues that are arranged count me in.

alexandjen

• Omega Knight
  • Sittingbourne, Kent
  • The Silver Surfer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 August 2008, 08:54:47 »

I will be away until after the 28th but any plans/venues that are arranged count me in.

I'm away in Dorset next week but free after that except the Bank Holiday weekend :y
Trade club card holder
Code scanner available

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06 August 2008, 09:05:56 »

Same problem wherever you are to be honest, you could try joining forces with a local Autobahnstormers meet as that helps out with the numbers.

The Midlands (Donnington) meet seems to draw about 4 - 5 ABS and the same OOF at the moment which is good going in my opinion, if they were just single forum meets it wouldn't be worth it. The killer is the fuel costs for people at the moment unfortunately.

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06 August 2008, 11:07:51 »

It would certainly make a nice change from the 300 mile "slog" to the Lakes which I've done a couple of times now. ::) However, the next major meet at Newent isn't too bad a journey for us Southerners as it's less than a 2 hour trip for me just north of the M25. It would certainly make a nice change to have a large meet in the South but not so sure I'd be able to do that and Newent having already been to the Lakes. However, I'll watch this with interest. :y :y
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

mowerman71

• essex
  • go baby go
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06 August 2008, 17:28:32 »

hi there lizze zoom, would be great if there was a meet down here in the south somewhere, pub, country park etc , as iam sure there would be a good response if it was central to every one.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06 August 2008, 20:29:55 »

The 2 'big' meets have been purposely chosen as North England and Glouscester area so that as many members as possible are able to make at least one.

More than 2 major meets in the summer is probably not feasible, though the the success of the East Anglian meet shows that you only need a few couples to make a successful meet :y
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 August 2008, 21:06:02 »

The 2 'big' meets have been purposely chosen as North England and Glouscester area so that as many members as possible are able to make at least one.

More than 2 major meets in the summer is probably not feasible, though the the success of the East Anglian meet shows that you only need a few couples to make a successful meet :y

It may not have been as big as the lakes or Newent, but we all had an absolute ball  :D :D :D :y :y :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 August 2008, 21:14:14 »

It may not have been as big as the lakes or Newent, but we all had an absolute ball  :D :D :D :y :y :y

and some falls :-[

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 August 2008, 21:16:08 »

and some falls :-[

Not all of us  :D :D :D :D :D
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06 August 2008, 21:44:42 »

pink boots & dodgy ice cubes eh. ;D ;D

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08 August 2008, 01:22:45 »

Lizzie, as I always say, give us a date and if logistically fits, see you there :y

FRE07962128

« Reply #14 on: 08 August 2008, 17:26:05 »

Thank you all for the positive feedback......I will now seriously start reseaching some possibilities for a venue. :y :y

Pete Wright

• Folkestone Kent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2008, 21:55:47 »

Works for me too Lizzie and thanks for taking this forward!
prev, Cav SR, 2 Astra 3's, Nova Antibes, 3 Carltons, 2 Omegas, 2 Vectras, 3 Cavalier 3's, Frontera Sport, 3 Rover 800s, 2 Ford Kas, 2 Rover sd1's, Rover P6, Discovery V8.

woodsy_mv6

• West Sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14 August 2008, 11:08:57 »

I'm up for that :y
Likewise :)
Shame the first one didn't take off, but im sure an evening could be co-ordinated, even if its just for every quater as apposed to every month

From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.

Vmax

• Waterlooville, Hampshire.
  • Missing life on two wheels :(
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08 October 2008, 13:21:19 »

Was anything organized for this meet?  :-/ :y
Keep Calm And Carry On.......

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 08 October 2008, 15:53:26 »

Think it has died a death..pity as I am around most parts of Kent so anybody fancy a pint..or a cupa..let me know and will try a meet up.

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
  • I really must get my eyes seen to.
    • Omega Estate/ jaguar XJ6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 08 October 2008, 16:35:14 »

Lizze, the new forest is campers paradise as you know , so it would make sense to go for that area, but the real problem wil be the date/s, i will try to get to it when ever it might happen, so i will keep theis thread in my sights, good luck. PS why the Ex member, have i missed something. ;D
« Last Edit: 08 October 2008, 16:36:03 by ffcgary1 »
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08 October 2008, 18:37:19 »

Lizze, the new forest is campers paradise as you know , so it would make sense to go for that area, but the real problem wil be the date/s, i will try to get to it when ever it might happen, so i will keep theis thread in my sights, good luck. PS why the Ex member, have i missed something. ;D
Ex Member as she left forum for a week or so, and when rejoined, the software has got all in a tizzy about her old posts ;D
Grumpy old man

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08 October 2008, 22:20:48 »

OH I SEE, thanks for the heads up on that mate, lizzie just cant stay away from ths forum, Now do you see what a monster you have created, jamie.! :D
Elite leather, cruise control, 3.0ltr cams, gas flowed 3.0ltr inlet manifold, 4 bar fuel pressure regulator, rear side window demisters, rear electric windows. projectors /HID'S, h/l washers.
Jaguar XJ6

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #22 on: 08 October 2008, 23:07:05 »

Ex Member as she left forum for a week or so, and when rejoined, the software has got all in a tizzy about her old posts ;D

Yes Dizzie Lizzie has got into a tizzie over arranging something for next year, as I am still considering various ideas / thoughts, including the New Forest (Hants), Ashdown Forrest (Sussex), Isle of Wight (Foreign , so need passport! ;D ;)) Watercress Line (Hants), etc, etc, etc................

But I will come up with something eventually that will cheaply house some scary miggy owners!  :D :D ;)
« Last Edit: 08 October 2008, 23:07:29 by Lizzie_Zoom »

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08 October 2008, 23:42:35 »

Lizzie, if you was thinking of having a weekend camping meet around the watercress line(alton) area i would def be up for that & come down with the family. when its a bit warmer of course.  :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09 October 2008, 10:37:05 »

Yes Dizzie Lizzie has got into a tizzie over arranging something for next year, as I am still considering various ideas / thoughts, including the New Forest (Hants), Ashdown Forrest (Sussex), Isle of Wight (Foreign , so need passport! ;D ;)) Watercress Line (Hants), etc, etc, etc................

But I will come up with something eventually that will cheaply house some scary miggy owners!  :D :D ;)

If you need an Alton-based scout feel free to call on me. Could possibly arrange a gliding trip for those who want to get their feet off the ground as well.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

ffcgary1

• Omega Baron
  • Mitcham,Surrey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09 October 2008, 22:33:42 »

ooooh kevin!!!!!! me me me me me. but you will need a jumbo jet to get me off the ground, fat sod size. :D :D :D

The isle of wight sounds good i havent been there since a kid at school. ::)
Jaguar XJ6

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #26 on: 10 October 2008, 18:26:40 »

Lizzie, if you was thinking of having a weekend camping meet around the watercress line(alton) area i would def be up for that & come down with the family. when its a bit warmer of course.  :y

Ok noted Jon! :y :y

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #27 on: 10 October 2008, 18:27:41 »

If you need an Alton-based scout feel free to call on me. Could possibly arrange a gliding trip for those who want to get their feet off the ground as well.

Kevin

Sounds good Kevin, and Debs will no doubt fly in!! ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 12 October 2008, 13:05:16 »

Sounds good Kevin, and Debs will no doubt fly in!!

Could be arranged no doubt. That would make 2 back-to-front planes at Lasham. ;D

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #29 on: 14 October 2008, 18:19:31 »

Could be arranged no doubt. That would make 2 back-to-front planes at Lasham. ;D

Kevin

Sorry Kevin, but I have just caught up again with this post! ::) ::) ::)

I am trying to make contact with the right people at the Watercress Line, where I am still a shareholder and member, to see what can be arranged. ;)

Apart from the gliding club, do you know of any friendly farmers around the line who would let us camp in a field next Spring or thereafter?  :-?

Falling that how big is your garden?  :D :D :D ;)

woodsy_mv6

• West Sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 14 October 2008, 22:32:00 »

This all sounds very comlicated ;D

Couldn't we just go to a quiet pub and talk cars and moan about life......or am I too old fashioned?? ;)
« Last Edit: 14 October 2008, 22:32:21 by woodsy_mv6 »

From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14 October 2008, 22:57:22 »

Kevin .. whats the chances of a corner of the airfield you do the gliding at ???  Most are ex-military and usually have some old unused concrete parking areas that could be usefull ?? And the gliding club might like a few quid if we all paid a fiver to camp...

Just a thought .. :)

alexandjen

• Omega Knight
  • Sittingbourne, Kent
  • The Silver Surfer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 14 October 2008, 22:59:04 »

Kevin .. whats the chances of a corner of the airfield you do the gliding at ???  Most are ex-military and usually have some old unused concrete parking areas that could be usefull ?? And the gliding club might like a few quid if we all paid a fiver to camp...

Bloody Good Idea :y
Trade club card holder
Code scanner available

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #33 on: 14 October 2008, 23:28:01 »

Bloody Good Idea :y

Yep, :y :y that sounds like a very good idea! :y :y :y

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #34 on: 14 October 2008, 23:32:07 »

This all sounds very comlicated ;D

Couldn't we just go to a quiet pub and talk cars and moan about life......or am I too old fashioned?? ;)

I tried to set something like this set up at a pub in Challock, Kent,, but the truth is the price of petrol is still too high, the roads in the South East are highly congested, so many members just cannot afford the time or money to travel to just a pub (although that does sound great!! ::) ::)) for a few hours.

Far better is the thought that we try and arrange a "Lakes" type meet over a long weekend to make it worthwhile. :y :y
« Last Edit: 14 October 2008, 23:32:38 by Lizzie_Zoom »

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 14 October 2008, 23:47:17 »

A long weekend meet would be great. i wouldnt like the idea of coming all the way from burton(staffs) to a pub meet, ha :D ha. would need a tanker behind me i think. come on you guys & girls down south, im sure you can up with something?.  :y

murse

• UK
  • Stressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19 October 2008, 19:05:15 »

As I said in another thread, Southern meet sounds great  :)
More miles than the starship Enterprise but she keeps on rolling!  (Edit: not in a straight line anymore!)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 20 October 2008, 23:20:44 »

I'm not sure if that would be a go-er. :-/ There are certainly facilities for camping, but all airside, and they're also quite strict on visitors being escorted when on the airfield these days.

I suspect cars, caravans, kids, etc. would be a potential handful. The airfield does have everything from gliders to 757s coming and going on a daily basis.

It's a shame because I've been racking my brains thinking of somewhere else that'd be as convenient. Possibly a couple of pubs round here would take campers. Facilities would be ranging from limited to non-existent though. :-/ Makes me wonder if it wouldn't be best to head a little further west to the new forest where there'd be plenty of camping opportunities.

Kevin

MV6Matt

• Omega Knight
  • London
  • Back in Black. Sensible size this time............
    • Meriva 1.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 21 October 2008, 00:40:54 »

Kevin

Sorry Kevin, but I have just caught up again with this post! ::) ::) ::)

I am trying to make contact with the right people at the Watercress Line, where I am still a shareholder and member, to see what can be arranged. ;)

Apart from the gliding club, do you know of any friendly farmers around the line who would let us camp in a field next Spring or thereafter?  :-?

Falling that how big is your garden?  :D :D :D ;)

All this talk of flying and friendly farmers and people in Kent and Hampshire.............What about Headcorn in Kent?
People have caravans and tents in the field next to the airfield - where you can do :
Pleasure flights in fixed wing or Helicopters, skydive or go in the wind tunnel and there's a bar on the airfield that has a shower and toilet block (of sorts) and a canteen.
You might also see Gary Newman flying his plane............

And then we could actually talk about our 'Meegas and have a cam belt party or two...........
No?
I'll get me coat.........................
"You only need two tools: WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape"
(thanks Ian)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 21 October 2008, 17:33:28 »

@ Kevin .. no problems it was just a thought .. didn't realise you were gliding out of a full time airfield .. pretty rare occurance these days !!

I'm wondering if this site is any use in tracking down a commercial site .. on the lines of Newent / Lakes ...

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/sitefinder/UKsites/ukmap8.html

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 16 January 2009, 23:58:05 »

Bump, time to start the planning Lizzie.  :y

Sad

• Intermediate Member
  • Dorset
    • VW Golf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 19 January 2009, 14:31:03 »

I'd be up for a Southern meet...   :)

carls9941

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 21 January 2009, 17:01:00 »

ill be up for a meet just brought a blackfacelift auto mv6 with full irmscher kit and 19" wheels so eager to show it off

mantahatch

« Reply #43 on: 22 January 2009, 13:48:05 »

I'm not sure if that would be a go-er. :-/ There are certainly facilities for camping, but all airside, and they're also quite strict on visitors being escorted when on the airfield these days.

I suspect cars, caravans, kids, etc. would be a potential handful. The airfield does have everything from gliders to 757s coming and going on a daily basis.

It's a shame because I've been racking my brains thinking of somewhere else that'd be as convenient. Possibly a couple of pubs round here would take campers. Facilities would be ranging from limited to non-existent though. :-/ Makes me wonder if it wouldn't be best to head a little further west to the new forest where there'd be plenty of camping opportunities.

Kevin

Kevin, I seam to remember that just outside Winchester on the Alton Road (A31 ?) there was a pretty decent campsite there by or near a pub.
Have not been that way for a while so can't be sure.

Mike

Kieran

• Dorset
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 22 January 2009, 13:59:31 »

I would be interested :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 22 January 2009, 17:19:03 »

Kevin

Kevin, I seam to remember that just outside Winchester on the Alton Road (A31 ?) there was a pretty decent campsite there by or near a pub.
Have not been that way for a while so can't be sure.

Mike

Now you mention it I have seen a camping site signed there somewhere and did make a mental note to investigate. I will do so next time I'm out that way. Only a few miles from home for me.

Kevin

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 22 January 2009, 20:07:27 »

That would be good Kevin if you have a look.  :y

sneakypenguin

• Intermediate Member
  • Birmingham
  • Xbox gamertag MagicGinjaninja
    • 07 Volvo V70 T5
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 13 March 2009, 17:36:55 »

any updates on this? I'm london based so would be handy
« Last Edit: 13 March 2009, 17:37:17 by sneakypenguin »
07 Volvo V70 T5 SE ex police

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #48 on: 13 March 2009, 17:57:30 »

any updates on this? I'm london based so would be handy

Not yet from me I'm afraid; I have been very busy. ::) ::) ::) Sorry. :-[ :-[

sneakypenguin

• Intermediate Member
  • Birmingham
  • Xbox gamertag MagicGinjaninja
    • 07 Volvo V70 T5
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 13 March 2009, 18:10:52 »

lol, know that feeling all too well!
07 Volvo V70 T5 SE ex police

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 13 March 2009, 20:34:20 »

Now this is just a thought, but by all means to me to bog off, but what about amalgumating this meet with the South West/east meet in April? Like I say just a thought say not feesable if you want.

Paul :y
Vx Trade club card holder
Halfords trade card holder

mike213735

« Reply #51 on: 25 March 2009, 19:39:15 »

.....or make it in early May and make it a camping weekend at a New Forest campsite such as Hollands Wood (600 pitches available).

Could tie in really well with Reading meet no. 9?

Mike

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 26 March 2009, 10:34:57 »

Didn't think of that one Mike

Paul :y
Vx Trade club card holder
Halfords trade card holder

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 26 March 2009, 12:35:45 »

Hollands Wood is a Forest Holidays site .. and starts at £23 a night basic .... :(  and I doubt we'd be welcome .. they don't even like "proper" caravan rallies .. :(

http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/PDF/Hollands%20Wood%20pricing%202009.pdf

« Last Edit: 26 March 2009, 12:38:06 by entwood »

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 26 March 2009, 16:27:46 »

Hollands Wood is a Forest Holidays site .. and starts at £23 a night basic .... :(  and I doubt we'd be welcome .. they don't even like "proper" caravan rallies .. :(
http://www.forestholidays.co.uk/PDF/Hollands%20Wood%20pricing%202009.pdf

Who does....so who could blame them ;D

mike213735

« Reply #55 on: 26 March 2009, 19:29:40 »

What about a trip to Lechlade then. The site there is (or was when we last stayed) reasonably priced and friendly. I'm sure he'll welcome a load of Mig owners.

Mike

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 26 March 2009, 20:44:24 »

Bridgehouse camp site ?? Just over the bridge right by the river ??

'Tis a nice site, stayed there a while back, fairly basic if memory serves...

can't really remember if it had an area suitable for working on cars

http://www.ukparks.co.uk/bridgehouse/

mike213735

« Reply #57 on: 26 March 2009, 20:59:46 »

Yes, Bridgehouse Camp Site.

Facilities were basic but functional, cost is (well was when I last stayed) reasonable and as for an area to work on cars, we'll just do it next to one of the tents....surely.

End of May Bank Holiday weekend grab anyone?

Mike
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 18 queries.