Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Mitt Romney or Obama?  (Read 2714 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Mitt Romney or Obama?
« Reply #15 on: 17 October 2012, 23:15:42 »

Used to listen to radio 4 on the way to work but most of my commute is now taken up with US election cr@p so I've gone elsewhere. >:(

Really couldn't give a damn, TBH. ::)
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 18 October 2012, 12:32:46 »

I would bet that most U.S. citizens would love nothing more than to have their country in the same state now as it was when Raygun was in the Whitehouse. ::)

I think you're right about that, Albs. The eighties was a time for optimism, before everything went tit's up.

Mind you, when Thatcher and Reagan were huddled together, WW3 was never very far away. :-\ :-\
Quite the reverse.Their strong determined approach was the thing which moved the worls further away from that possibility than it had been for many years.The Soviets got the message loud and clear that neither of them could be bullied or pushed around.[/highlight]Then the negotiating started,and as someone once said "when youve got them by the balls,their hearts & minds will follow". ;)

Iirc, it was more along the lines of the USSR's grain harvest had failed for about 3 years in a row.
The USSR could not survive without the USA's grain imports.
If reagan had told them to pish orf, the soviets would have had no choice but to come flooding across europe and by the end of the week, we would have all been glowing in the dark.

Carter used the same tactics in the late 70's with the "SALT" talks.

As for WW3, lets just say that during the 80's things had come to a very dangerious impase.
We had Greenam Common full of cruise missiles.  West Germany was full of Pershing 2's and the eastern block was full of ss20 / ss22's.
If that lot had gone up, The UK and most of europe would not excist.

Something had to change and thank god it did  :)

albitz

« Reply #17 on: 18 October 2012, 13:07:51 »

I wonder what form the change would have taken though,if Obama had been in the Whitehouse,and Blair,Brown or Camoron in Donwning Street ?  ;)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18 October 2012, 20:03:05 »

I wonder what form the change would have taken though,if Obama had been in the Whitehouse,and Blair,Brown or Camoron in Donwning Street ?  ;)

It would be something on the lines of:

Доброе утро, не является нашим президентом Путиным замечательный товарищ Albitz.

Он, конечно, товарищ Rods2.  ::) ::) ::)
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

albitz

« Reply #19 on: 18 October 2012, 20:04:14 »

:y ;D ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 18 October 2012, 22:39:16 »

Захватывающий день сегодня, товарищ Albitz, я получил дату доставки для этого чудо советской техники, мой Москвич G4. Я получу его 21 ноября 2019. Я не могу ждать, только чудом массовое производство советское могли поставить машину так быстро.

Я должен был спросить, если она поставляется с утра или днем, человек по телефону спросили, почему это имело значение. Я сказал, у меня было назначение на стационарные, чтобы исправить отопления в первой половине дня. Только русский может ЭФФЕКТИВНОСТЬ исправить мою отопления это быстро.

Я видел фильм в кинотеатре (телевидения еще не зафиксированы с 1972 года, но я уверен, что я получу дату в ближайшее время) прошлой ночью нашего Министерства правды, показывая в США у них есть крошечные дрова, чтобы нагреть всю свою деревянную лачуге, с тысячами умирали от холода каждую зиму и их магазинах нет еды, поэтому они должны копаться в фермерских хозяйствах для корней. Бьюсь об заклад, они хотели бы они были наши русские передовые технологии отопления и колхозов.

Любые новости о дате поставки для вашего нового Trabant еще нет. Я знаю, вы только заказал его 4 года идти, поэтому мы не можем ожидать, что наши могучие экономики под контролем нашей высшей советской системы, чтобы обеспечить даты пока нет. Разве я тел вы о фильме нашего Министерства правды, они говорят американцы должны идти всюду, поскольку они не имеют автомобилей для использования в гражданских целях, почему они не переходят в превосходной советской системы?
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

albitz

« Reply #21 on: 18 October 2012, 22:42:54 »

Couldnt have put it better myself. :y

??? :-\ :D ;D

Nickbat

« Reply #22 on: 18 October 2012, 22:55:06 »

Couldnt have put it better myself. :y

??? :-\ :D ;D

An exciting day today, Comrade Albitz, I got a delivery date for this marvel of Soviet technology, my Muscovite G4. I got it November 21, 2019. I can not wait for a miracle Soviet mass production could put the car so quickly.

I had to ask if it is delivered in the morning or afternoon, the man on the phone asked why it mattered. I said, I had an appointment to fixed to fix the heating in the morning. Russian only can effectively fix my heating it quickly.

I saw the movie in the theater (television has not been committed since 1972, but I'm sure I'll get a date in the near future) last night of our Ministry of Truth, showing the U.S. they have a tiny wood to heat their entire wooden shack, with thousands died from the cold every winter and store them no food, so they have to dig into the roots of the farms. I bet they wished they had our Russian advanced heating technology and collective farms.

Any news about the delivery date for your new Trabant yet. I know you just ordered it 4 years to go, so we can not expect our mighty economy under the control of our highest Soviet system to provide a date yet. Did I tel you about the film from our Ministry of Truth, they say Americans need to walk everywhere because they do not have cars for civilian use, why they do not move in perfect the Soviet system?

(Google translate)  ;) ;D :y

Nickbat

« Reply #23 on: 18 October 2012, 22:57:25 »

Товарищ Rods2, вы шутник!

;) ;D ;D

albitz

« Reply #24 on: 18 October 2012, 22:57:42 »

I already worked all that out in my head Nick. :y

;D ;D

albitz

« Reply #25 on: 18 October 2012, 22:58:28 »

;) ;D ;D

Yeah,well,thats easy for you to say. :D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 18 October 2012, 23:28:21 »

;) ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Должен пойти, товарищи Albitz и Nickbat как я только что слышал, что они были поставки рыбы в магазине на углу очереди только 300 человек. Где она составляет от -20 сегодня, я только что закончил делать 20л водки и взять бутылку с собой, чтобы сохранить тепло в течение 3 до 7 часов.

Я говорил вам о фильме нашего Министерства Правды, где в США они должны стоять в очереди до 3 дней, чтобы покупать вещи. Да, они даже показали картину. Название магазина в окне была "продажа". Так что если вы когда-нибудь получить визу для посещения Нью-Йорка убедиться, что вы не идете в магазин под названием "Sale". Советские магазинах намного лучше только нормально очереди от 5 до 10 часов.

albitz

« Reply #27 on: 18 October 2012, 23:30:07 »

You may say that.I couldnt possibly comment. :P ;D

Nickbat

« Reply #28 on: 18 October 2012, 23:40:39 »

;) ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

Должен пойти, товарищи Albitz и Nickbat как я только что слышал, что они были поставки рыбы в магазине на углу очереди только 300 человек. Где она составляет от -20 сегодня, я только что закончил делать 20л водки и взять бутылку с собой, чтобы сохранить тепло в течение 3 до 7 часов.

Я говорил вам о фильме нашего Министерства Правды, где в США они должны стоять в очереди до 3 дней, чтобы покупать вещи. Да, они даже показали картину. Название магазина в окне была "продажа". Так что если вы когда-нибудь получить визу для посещения Нью-Йорка убедиться, что вы не идете в магазин под названием "Sale". Советские магазинах намного лучше только нормально очереди от 5 до 10 часов.

;D ;D ;D :y :y :y

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 18 October 2012, 23:50:59 »

В ожидании покупать рыбу, вы не поверите, но ЗИЛ проехал мимо со старшим заместителем партии "СЕМ" в нем.

Если вам нужно, чтобы сократить время ожидания для телефона, то вам нужно подкупить кого-то называют "ТБ". "Вампиры, LazyDocker ChrisGixer" говорят, он хочет взятку черном рынке фильм о шведской поп-группы. Я им не верю я думаю, что эти три работы на КГБ.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.