Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Mitt Romney or Obama?  (Read 2715 times)

albitz

Re: Mitt Romney or Obama?
« Reply #30 on: 19 October 2012, 00:09:16 »

How very dare you. >:(

;D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 October 2012, 10:36:15 »

呸!你很多生活在过去!洋基东部比​​莫斯科担心的事情,这些天......   :)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 19 October 2012, 10:43:00 »

Am I the only one seeing foreign font in this thread?  :o

ZacVegas

• Southampton
  • Beer, nothing else matters
    • 2000 'X' Omega 2.5CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19 October 2012, 11:13:36 »

Whoever wins the race to the Whitehouse, they are bound to start another couple of wars somewhere :y

cleggy

« Reply #34 on: 19 October 2012, 11:33:02 »

Only take away orders, one for Crispy Duck, followed with sweet and sour Pork and egg fried rice with Prawn Crackers on the side the other is for Borsch followed by Goulash and Beetroot the rest is just a drinks order, mainly vodka. :D ;D ;D

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 19 October 2012, 11:35:36 »

http://translate.google.com  :)

В ожидании покупать рыбу, вы не поверите, но ЗИЛ проехал мимо со старшим заместителем партии "СЕМ" в нем.

Если вам нужно, чтобы сократить время ожидания для телефона, то вам нужно подкупить кого-то называют "ТБ". "Вампиры, LazyDocker ChrisGixer" говорят, он хочет взятку черном рынке фильм о шведской поп-группы. Я им не верю я думаю, что эти три работы на КГБ.

=

Waiting to buy fish, you do not believe me, but drove past ZIL with the senior deputy of the "SEM" in it.

If you need to shorten the waiting time for a phone, you need to bribe someone called "TB". "Vampires, LazyDocker ChrisGixer" saying he wants to bribe the black market a film about the Swedish pop group. I do not trust them, I think that these three works for the KGB.

Boys are playing .. :)
« Last Edit: 19 October 2012, 11:40:40 by Entwood »

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 19 October 2012, 12:44:16 »

The funding of the American campaign is astronomical.

About £425 million for Obama (mostly from private donors ) and £400 million for Romney (mostly from corporate donors). That is money that just goes once the election has happened. http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance

There is on top of this other dark money spent. No wonder the media love it!!

I read that in total, the two major parties' presidential campaigns have raised $1,875,000,000 this election season. That is over £1,000,000,000. Mind boggling.

I dare say European politics will have more of this costly circus in years to come.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 19 October 2012, 15:40:20 »

About £425 million for Obama (mostly from private donors ) and £400 million for Romney (mostly from corporate donors). That is money that just goes once the election has happened. http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance

I read that in total, the two major parties' presidential campaigns have raised $1,875,000,000 this election season. That is over £1,000,000,000. Mind boggling.

I dare say European politics will have more of this costly circus in years to come.

Don't worry that won't happen, when in 2015 the Federated States of Europe is created, all important positions will be appointed like the EU Commission members are now. Communist Barosso who is creating this treaty will see to that. It is the communist way. The PIIGS will be broke and have been subdued by then and will gladly give up their democracy in exchange for German Euros and food.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 19 October 2012, 16:03:46 »

Don't worry that won't happen, when in 2015 the Federated States of Europe is created, all important positions will be appointed like the EU Commission members are now. Communist Barosso who is creating this treaty will see to that. It is the communist way. The PIIGS will be broke and have been subdued by then and will gladly give up their democracy in exchange for German Euros and food.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I went into one of our two local builders merchants yesterday. Five years ago they employed the dad, daughter, son. Plus a woman who worked in the large tile showroom area. plus two men who loaded in the yard, oh and a cleaner. Today it is just the daughter. She does everything. Iasked her if Spain would be better off out of the euro. Definitely not - prices would rocket. How long for the crisis to be over (ten years I suggested) Ha, much sooner than that. Can't see building work booming again here for ten years (except Euro Vegas near Madrid)
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.