Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hours of fun for all . . . .  (Read 909 times)

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
Hours of fun for all . . . .
« on: 12 December 2016, 18:45:33 »

There's nothing better than a "who's fault" discussion, they go on for ages. Cars Vs Bikes Vs Cyclists Vs Trucks Vs Pedestrians Vs Aliens etc

I came across this website with enough " idiot", "muppet", "a**shole", and "w***ker" moments to keep everyone accupied for a very long time.

What a W***er

;)   
“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

New POD

• Miseryside
    • NEED MV6
    • View Profile
Re: Hours of fun for all . . . .
« Reply #1 on: 12 December 2016, 20:27:24 »

I was convinced that Maggie Thatcher was to blame, but then Tony B'liar, David Lady bitsroon, Nick Clot, and the rest made it worse.

That includes anything that happens on the roads too.

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 December 2016, 21:10:28 »

I watch many of these clips, sometimes wondering if I will appear in one, in the days before I started to drive like a Saint.  :)
I have to listen to therapeutic tunes now and switch off to all this anger that develops in people whilst driving, as the haemorrhaging from my ears wasn't doing my health any good.   :)
I also drive much much slower ........ but that has nothing to do with haemorrhaging.  ::)
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 December 2016, 21:45:56 »

I watch many of these clips, sometimes wondering if I will appear in one, in the days before I started to drive like a Saint.  :)
I have to listen to therapeutic tunes now and switch off to all this anger that develops in people whilst driving, as the haemorrhaging from my ears wasn't doing my health any good.   :)
I also drive much much slower ........ but that has nothing to do with haemorrhaging.  ::)

"all this anger that develops in people whilst driving"

Well said. And what is what a lot of this is about. I'm right and everyone else is wrong. Selfishness

Today in London a Ferrari driver put 6 people in hospital. I'm sure he thought was was right at the time.

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.76 seconds with 20 queries.