Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The lowest of the low!!!  (Read 2163 times)

amigov6

Re: The lowest of the low!!!
« Reply #30 on: 28 July 2009, 21:01:17 »

Pitchfork. You have a point regarding instinct but most of no longer live in the wild & have progressed a little so you're talking tosh, morals have a bearing here. Lizzie. As a devout atheist (or realist) I cannot agree with your or any others religion. They are all faiths or beliefs. You believe, i don't, but neither of us have solid proof either way. I believe we evolved despite Darwin revoking his theory but i can't prove it, it's just my belief.
     What i am 100% sure about is should this immoral miscreant ever come to light dewar should be allowed to execute any "services" punishment he deems appropriate. I feel this would fit the bill.

MadMark73

• Intermediate Member
  • Taunton. Somerset.
  • She is a bit of an animal!!!
    • 98 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28 July 2009, 21:10:20 »

Just read through this post.

Glad to read that you had a favourable outcome and the guy you helped is on the mend.

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 28 July 2009, 23:05:02 »

A quick update for everyone who has been looking in on my ranting & raving!
Yesterday, the Aberdeen Evening Express ran a copy of the story. Shortly before I did this, I contacted the insurance company one last time, telling them that I would refer the reporter to them for comment. Within 5 minutes of the reporter calling them, they were on the phone, offering to sort things out asap.
Now, the story would end reasonably happily here, but, in the best tradition of these things, there is, a happy, twist in the tale. At lunchtime today, I received a phone call from Grampian Police, to say that as a direct result of the story yesterday, someone had handed the day-sack in, complete with all contents!!! I was then called by the cyclists wife, via the paper, in order to say thanks, and that she wanted to speak to us in person. Her husband, James, is due to leave hospital later this week, and is expected to make a full & speedy recovery.
So, I just wanted to let you all know how things have ended, and to thank once again everyone who has helped me.
Last but not least, thanks to all of you who have left comments, and given advice etc - especially when I was still raging!!
It seems that there are people with a tiny bit of decency out there...  Or was it the pic in the paper? I'm a big lad, & i wasn't looking too happy............        8-)
RESULT :y :y :y
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 28 July 2009, 23:28:50 »

Good news  :y

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 28 July 2009, 23:35:16 »

A great result, no doubt :y :y

mantagte

• Omega Knight
  • great yarmouth
    • omega bmw maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 28 July 2009, 23:41:53 »

glad of a happy ending once in a while

Ian_D

• Omega Baron
  • York
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 29 July 2009, 01:16:24 »

Good work with the injured + dealing with traffic etc  :y

However, it just goes to show how low the prats are out there, and how the take advantage of a situation like that  >:(
[size=12]
LMF are utter rubbish - dont buy steering idlers from them! You've been warned![/size]
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 18 queries.