Can they read threads

:question :question

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
Re: guests
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2007, 22:31:22 »

I think Jaime explained before that they are generally search bots, such as google or something, where they scan the pages as a result of a search query by randoms out in the interweb void......

STMO123

« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2007, 22:33:28 »

I think Jaime explained before that they are generally search bots, such as google or something, where they scan the pages as a result of a search query by randoms out in the interweb void......

I log out and come on as a guest sometimes, to see what you are saying about me. I'm not paranoid, it's just that everybody hates me.

miggy

« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2007, 22:33:46 »

Sounds to I ROBOT for me

;D ;D

Nickbat

« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2007, 22:51:50 »

I log out and come on as a guest sometimes, to see what you are saying about me. I'm not paranoid, it's just that everybody hates me.

I'm paranoid, too. I gave up playing rugby, 'cos every time they had a scrum I thought they were talking about me.

miggy

« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2007, 22:52:54 »

;D ;D ;D

Nickbat

« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2007, 22:54:51 »

Actually it was my doctor that told me I was paranoid, but he's just got it in for me.

miggy

« Reply #7 on: 27 May 2007, 22:58:40 »

We got more guests that members on line now

>:( >:(
« Last Edit: 28 May 2007, 11:57:46 by miggy »

Nickbat

« Reply #8 on: 27 May 2007, 23:17:48 »

What can we get up to while the admins are away?  ::) ::)

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27 May 2007, 23:22:20 »

Even paranoids have enemies....  ;D
Alas, no more Omegas....

Pete Elite

• Omega Knight
  • Uxbridge, Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 May 2007, 23:36:45 »

I'm paranoid, too. I gave up playing rugby, 'cos every time they had a scrum I thought they were talking about me.

I thought you were going to say that every time they had a scrum they used to throw you out instead of throwing the ball in ;D ;D ;D.

Nickbat

« Reply #11 on: 27 May 2007, 23:38:19 »

I thought you were going to say that every time they had a scrum they used to throw you out instead of throwing the ball in ;D ;D ;D.

They did that, too.  ;D ;D ;D

It's a hard life.

Pete Elite

• Omega Knight
  • Uxbridge, Middlesex
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 May 2007, 23:43:44 »

It's a hard life.

Ain't it just ::) ;D.

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 27 May 2007, 23:49:22 »

It's a hard life.

Ain't it just ::) ;D.

I can't believe you actually got a post count for that...  ;D
Alas, no more Omegas....

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 28 May 2007, 07:09:52 »

We've got a Mod section, you should see what we say about you in there ;) ;D
I like red cars
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.