Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Facelift 2.2 Automatic Saloon FOR SALE  (Read 1579 times)

SJKOO01

Facelift 2.2 Automatic Saloon FOR SALE
« on: 05 January 2011, 19:04:33 »

[size=14]Omega 2.2 CD for sale[/size]

Omega 2001 2.2 Automatic Silver saloon for sale

Currently has 101,292 miles on the clock (as of 5th January 2011)

Mot till Dec 16th 2011
Tax till Apr 2011

Unfortunately due to personal circumstances I'm having to sell both my Omega's  :'( .
I'm trying to hang on grim determination to keep the 3.2v6 ex cop car, but it's not looking good, so will try to have as much fun as I can till I have no choice but to say goodbye to it  :'(.

However, this posting is to advertise the 2.2 automatic Saloon as this needs to go first to raise some very much needed funds.

Boot spoiler fitted shortly after the photo was taken

May 2009 - Fitted with Gates Powergrip cambelt kit fitted at 89,252 miles.  Along with a new auxiliary belt (timing belt).

July 2009 – Cruise control stalk fitted & activated.

March 2010 - Automatic gearbox fluid check, fresh oil top up, new filter, and thrust washer check done.

May 2010 – dropped suspension 40mm, has Apex springs all around, with FK Automotive shocks all around.

May 2010 - Replaced new camshaft gasket & O-ring seals due to leak (using Genuine Vauxhall set).

July 2010 - Replaced spark plug boots with genuine repair kit.

July 2010 – Boot release modification done (boot release with engine running)

August 2010 – New set of 225 x 55 x 16  95w Milanzah z1 tyres fitted all round
(all currently have 8mm depth of tread).

Sept 2010 – both front wishbones replaced with quality All German Parts items.

Fitted with genuine Irmscher boot spoiler (that’s the wider one !).

Also fitted with MV6 cloth seats (better side supports & adjustable leg support)
Electric motors work without any problems.

Nearside Bodywork:
Front wing – a few very light surface scratches if you look up close
Front door – as front wing
Rear door – a few very light surface scratches with x1 deep 1inch long scratch in lower level of the door
Rear wing – as front wing + small paint chip, though not rusting just showing primer

Offside Bodywork:
Front wing – a few very light surface scratches if you look close up & slight golf ball size dent
Front door – Ok / fine
Rear door – Ok / fine
Rear wing – Ok / fine

Bonnet – Ok / fine
Boot – Ok / fine

Front bumper – very good condition paint wise, but does have parking lump / crease on front edge, which has broken the paint, been there since I bought it originally, just never gotten around to fixing it !.

Rear bumper – Good condition, though does have few light scratches in paintwork

Roof – Ok / fine

Front & rear lights are in very good condition

O/s outer sill cover has paint chips & some deep scratches around the middle of it.
N/s outer sill cover ok / fine.

Windscreen wiper arms have paint / coating flaking off a little.

Both door mirrors are in good condition, and both have working heating elements & motor adjustments.

Boot spoiler fitted shortly after the photo was taken

Inside / interior:
Was originally a CD spec biscuit / beige colour interior.  I’ve changed it over to the dark grey MV6 cloth seats spec.  Replaced the carpet replaced with a black one, replaced the front seat runner covers, Inner plastic sill covers, & kick panels with black versions also.  Glove box is currently the original biscuit / beige colour, along with the door cards, but have black glove box if you want it to change over ?.  Changed the door cards to the darker grey / wood strip version.
Current door card handles do have ware on them (rubber coating showing signs of wear)

All electrics work as they should, apart from the rear electric windows, think it’s just a fuse, currently working on problem to correct.

Aircon works, unit buttons are in good condition, apart from the ‘off’ one, which is now starting to show signs of wear.  The Aircon may need a re-gas soon ?.

Aircon unit, radio centre console, and gearshift console, ashtray cover Wood effect.
Radio slot / panel has been converted to single din.  CD / Radio will be included in sale.

Driver side air vent panel has hole in it, as removed the Traffic Master system.

Have to be honest with the work currently needing to be looked at present:

Airbag dash light currently lit, I don’t think that it’s actually the ABS unit that is faulty, but a loose wire, currently looking into problem.
Rear wheel arches right at the back edge / corner starting to show signs of surface rust.
Auto gearbox has slight fault, but nothing that effects the day-to-day use of, think it is the 1st to 2nd solenoid (from memory showing as fault code P1851), it’s been like it since I bought it from the previous owner around two years ago and never been an issue in everyday use.  And you wouldn’t know unless you plug a code reader in !.

Recently had an oil & filter change

I know it’s a very long advert.  But I’m being as honest about the car so you know what you would be getting.  And I would prefer if you’re interested in it, to come and view it to satisfy yourself before parting with your hard earned cash.

Asking £1150

Any questions, please PM me – Thank you.

SJKOO01

Re: Facelift 2.2 Automatic Saloon FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: 07 January 2011, 19:25:57 »

Willing to consider sensible offers around the above price  :-/.

Looking for quick sale, but not that desperate to get rid of that I'm willing to accept scrap value money for it, so please don't insult me by offering :-?.

Cheers
« Last Edit: 07 January 2011, 19:26:23 by SJKOO01 »

SJKOO01

« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2011, 22:10:26 »

Okay,

Really could do with selling this as soon as.

So would a price of £850 generate any interest at all for anyone.  Otherwise, guess it maybe a case of the car auction ?.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 January 2011, 22:55:49 »

Selling an Omega here, is like trying to sell TB a BMW GS, it aint going to work.

Your best bet is autotrader, auction is not going to be good, there will be no money in it for dealers.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 January 2011, 23:12:57 »

Okay,

Really could do with selling this as soon as.

So would a price of £850 generate any interest at all for anyone.  Otherwise, guess it maybe a case of the car auction ?.

That has got to be a good price, I have spent that in repairs over the last month... :'(  They really are becoming disposable cars......... ::) ::)

As Tunnie says, try Autotrader    OOFers are known to be tight spendthrift...... :D :D
« Last Edit: 16 January 2011, 23:14:05 by floodm »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.