Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rear Bushes??  (Read 2260 times)

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: Rear Bushes??
« Reply #30 on: 11 December 2009, 07:46:20 »

Hi Guys,  The problem has been fixed. Interestingly enough I went into Imperial.  They said it would cost me £70 to have a geometry check, to include alignment, balance, camber ( front only).  They said they couldnt adjust the rear Camber.  However I went to another place, and they put the car up on a ramp and actually showed me where the rear camber can be adjusted!

Well avoid them then as they clearly dont know what the hell they are talking about!

There is no rear camber adjustment on an Omega

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
Re: Rear Bushes??
« Reply #31 on: 11 December 2009, 09:06:52 »

Hi Guys,  The problem has been fixed. Interestingly enough I went into Imperial.  They said it would cost me £70 to have a geometry check, to include alignment, balance, camber ( front only).  They said they couldnt adjust the rear Camber.  However I went to another place, and they put the car up on a ramp and actually showed me where the rear camber can be adjusted!

Can't understand why Imperial said they couldn't do camber on the rear, they certainly gave me different before & after camber readings on the rears in November when they set mine up. Of course they may not have actually altered anything except the readings! :-?
They cant adjust camber on the rear because, as said before, its not adjustable for camber on the rear. I know this because, apart from the 15 odd times my car has been on set up ramps, the right rear camber on mine is out and they cant adjust it. It is only adjustable for toe.....on the rear....only.....nothing else.....no camber, no caster...... just toe...... on the rear. Bit like tracking, toe is the same thing. 2 bars on the rear with rose joints on each end, an adjustable bar with a hex to pull the wheel in and out. Hth

Msg received & understood :y

« Last Edit: 11 December 2009, 09:07:25 by ci643215 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.